The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahil19
ahaha yeah, suppose you're worried about the science GB's? I did AQA for that; B2 was okay, C2 was brilliant and P2 was the hardest exam I did aha.

Did AQA as well :smile: For bio, I found B1 the hardest tbh and yeah C2 was great - annoyed that I messed up the titration experiment for C3 though so hopefully the examiner doesn't knock off too many marks for that :/ Ah yeah P2 and P3 were equally bad for me - I had no idea what lots of the questions even wanted; AQA were being such d*cks with the wording :colonhash:
For me, my hardest exam was my French listening (AQA iGCSE) and I'm praying that less people from all those private schools did it this year because they make the boundaries insanely high :angry:
Original post by surina16
For similar reasons I guess - want to do medicine so it would be embarrassing if I did terribly in English Language but then claim to be 'great at speaking to patients' :redface:

GCSE English Language has nothing to do with how well you speak to patients :tongue:
Original post by extraordinaire
btw has anyone had any results day dreams? because I've had two already...

This is a tad late. But yes, I dreamt that I received a bunch of Cs, Fs and Es. Nothing wrong with a C, although it is lower than what I get normally! Could the dream have been prophetic? I really hope not. All will be revealed soon! :s-smilie::biggrin:
Original post by TheAnon121
What did you guys think of the Edexcel English Language paper? The first section of the OMOM paper was worded horrendously, loads of people wrote about context!!

It was worded horribly. I think I read it about 10 times before I started writing. I'm quite worried because of that.
15 days to go.
Exactly two weeks (14 days) left until the release of grade boundaries.

I like the unwritten rule of this thread; I come in with the RD countdown, ten seconds later you do the same for the GB day. :biggrin:
Original post by sahil19
I like the unwritten rule of this thread; I come in with the RD countdown, ten seconds later you do the same for the GB day. :biggrin:

Following your lead :wink:
Arghhhhh, I wish I could just blink and grade boundaries would release! Edexcel maths and AQA Sciences are driving me crazy
#TSRGoals

Following your lead :wink:
Original post by sahil19
15 days to go.

ngl i live for this countdown
OCR History, AQA Sciences and AQA English Language are the ones I wish I could know rn.
Arghhhhh, I wish I could just blink and grade boundaries would release! Edexcel maths and AQA Sciences are driving me crazy
Snap!!! AQA sciences ruined me. I will never be a biologist or a physicist.
Original post by moggygeorgieee
Snap!!! AQA sciences ruined me. I will never be a biologist or a physicist.

Physics was just the worst! I found B2, P2, and P3 really hard as well.
Original post by sahil19
Quick question for anyone who took the AQA Eng Lang paper; do you think the GB will be lowered? I think they should be as it was a harder exam than last years. Really need an A in English Language.

Hope so! I'm not that good at English (straight Bs with effort). I really want an A though
Original post by moggygeorgieee
This is a tad late. But yes, I dreamt that I received a bunch of Cs, Fs and Es. Nothing wrong with a C, although it is lower than what I get normally! Could the dream have been prophetic? I really hope not. All will be revealed soon! :s-smilie::biggrin:

Just had my third dream about results day
Hopefully our actual wishes may come true
Original post by extraordinaire

When are they going to release it? I need to know ;_;
Original post by Starlight15
When are they going to release it? I need to know ;_;

The day before Results Day which is the 24th
Arghh why can't they just release them now..

Latest