Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:toofunny: Loool
but not in a mood :tongue:
am gonna be going any minute :tongue:

posted from tsr mobile

ah okay :d

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
so glad i stayed up for thisi believe is point no.3 to cheesie @hamza772000 @mediaya @mr T 999 @Matrix123 w8 why did i tag hamzaoh well why not eh!
@mr T 999 @mediaya @Matrix123 even tho ure on holz got myself another victoire in za bag!
2 points to cheese now @mr T 999 @Matrix123 @mediaya idk who does ze scores maybe @spotify95 idk sorry!
Haha wow :tongue: Congrats! @mr T 999 have you been keeping track of the 100 posts? :smile:
Original post by spotify95
Can I sue James_W if I don't get any 100 posts whatsoever in this thread?
:rofl: Spotify, I laughed too much at this! :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dont know. He is really sweet tho. The moment he got a warning saying he will get banned, he VM ed me. Telling me he would be banned. Before i could ask him why? He got banned already :frown: 10mins later, he made a new account saying he ****ed up. :colonhash:
He posted that "why does dad hit mum?" joke on an Ama thread, someone said they have personally seen their mother get abused by their father and he didn't find the joke funny. And ur friend responded saying, "U know she liked it kinky" (talking about the abuse) yh, he deserves to get bannned f****** tw*t.
Original post by Matrix123
Haha wow :tongue: Congrats! @mr T 999 have you been keeping track of the 100 posts? :smile: :rofl: Spotify, I laughed too much at this! :tongue:
Hey Matrix! ur back! :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
He posted that "why does dad hit mum?" joke on an Ama thread, someone said they have personally seen their mother get abused by their father and he didn't find the joke funny. And ur friend responded saying, "U know she liked it kinky" (talking about the abuse) yh, he deserves to get bannned f****** tw*t.

ywp. He told him, he acted like a dickhead. So he got banned.
Haha wow :tongue: Congrats! @mr T 999 have you been keeping track of the 100 posts? :smile: :rofl: Spotify, I laughed too much at this! :tongue:

:biggrin:
thank u!

Spoiler

U can't joke about that sh*t, hate people that do this type of sh*t, God forbid, what if his mother have to go through that?

tbh i told him billions of times his joke wasnt funny. He never listened to me. He never does. So what can i do for him?
OMG just noticed that @34908seikj got banned :eek: :frown:

He was a good contributor to here and the counting threads... :frown:

:colone:Welcome back.
How was ur holiday? :colone:
:colone::colone::colone:
tbh i told him billions of times his joke wasnt funny. He never listened to me. He never does. So what can i do for him?
I don't mind that joke, he's just a lame piece of sh*t, idgaf, but when someone tells u a story of that level of sadness, to have no empathy, and saying "She liked it kinky" is f***ing ridiculous! :angry:
I don't mind that joke, he's just a lame piece of sh*t, idgaf, but when someone tells u a story of that level of sadness, to have no empathy, and saying "She liked it kinky" is f***ing ridiculous! :angry:

Ok. He is a dick. We established that.
Wait are you angry at me? :redface:
Ok. He is a dick. We established that.
Wait are you angry at me? :redface:
No, I'm just pissed that people like him exist.
No, I'm just pissed that people like him exist.

ahh ok
ahh ok
lol, yh :tongue: I'm calm :smile:
Hey Matrix! ur back! :smile:

Heyy, Hamza! Indeed I am :biggrin:
:biggrin:
thank u!

Spoiler

No worries! Haha, I can't be bothered with 100 posts anymore :redface: You can have them :tongue: I'll stick to the scores :tongue:
Original post by spotify95
OMG just noticed that @34908seikj got banned :eek: :frown:

He was a good contributor to here and the counting threads... :frown:

Ohh, wondered why his avatar had gone....yeah, he was a great contributor :yep:
:colone:Welcome back.
How was ur holiday? :colone:
:colone::colone::colone:

Hehe, what's with those emojis? :erm: Thanks, it was great... (:tongue:)
lol, yh :tongue: I'm calm :smile:

No worries! Haha, I can't be bothered with 100 posts anymore :redface: You can have them :tongue: I'll stick to the scores :tongue:

:colone: hehe good

Hope u had fun, did ya? I assume u did :biggrin:
:colonhash:

Latest