Original post by cheeseisveg
shake.png

image.jpeg
Original post by RickmanAlways
xd

image.jpeg

:rofl: x 2
WORK5.jpg
Does anyone have any tips for insomnia? Grrr I can never grab enough sleep anymore and my body just feels achy and hungover the day after!

- - - -

How is everyone's summer going? I am trying desperately to find a job and juggle uni work as well as go on a few adventures...I need the monies :'( Also starting to get back into writing and think I may have found a new hobby too. Photography! I've recently become completely besotted with cameras and am looking to purchase my own very soon...Instafame here I come 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Does anyone have any tips for insomnia? Grrr I can never grab enough sleep anymore and my body just feels achy and hungover the day after!

- - - -

How is everyone's summer going? I am trying desperately to find a job and juggle uni work as well as go on a few adventures...I need the monies :'( Also starting to get back into writing and think I may have found a new hobby too. Photography! I've recently become completely besotted with cameras and am looking to purchase my own very soon...Instafame here I come 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4185873 here's the thread for summer things people are currently onto/doing :smile:
Original post by raman_17
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4185873 here's the thread for summer things people are currently onto/doing :smile:

Cool, I've posted :h:
:hello:
Cool, I've posted :h:

nice :biggrin:
Photography! I've recently become completely besotted with cameras and am looking to purchase my own very soon...Instafame here I come 😂

Oooo!

I love photography. I don't do it that often but I've been told I have an eye for detail/taking photos so the few I do take usually end up well received. Only thing I can suggest is making sure you do actually take good quality photos and add the filter as a supplement, rather than to make up for any flaws. :smile:
Why do I waste my time on my ex boyfriend, still? why why why :moon:
Original post by sleepinglions
Why do I waste my time on my ex boyfriend, still? why why why :moon:

What appears to be the problem, bbz? xo
Original post by ironandbeer2
What appears to be the problem, bbz? xo

lies, lies & more lies...
lies, lies & more lies...

Is his name Frank, by any chance? :holmes:

This isn't the same ex that was giving you hassle when we first ever started speaking, is it? Cos that's a long time bruv!
:wink:
Is his name Frank, by any chance? :holmes:

This isn't the same ex that was giving you hassle when we first ever started speaking, is it? Cos that's a long time bruv!

:rofl: oh Frank... I miss it :frown:

Wait, what's a long time sorry?

Gosh we've been acquaintances ( :wink: ) for a good while!
:rofl: oh Frank... I miss it :frown:

Wait, what's a long time sorry?

Gosh we've been acquaintances ( :wink: ) for a good while!

I mean, is this the ex that was giving you grief back in 2014?
I mean, is this the ex that was giving you grief back in 2014?

awww, your memory :yep:
awww, your memory :yep:

I keep a diary, didn't you know?
I keep a diary, didn't you know?

wonder how often I feature...
wonder how often I feature...

Only in the front, back and middle....
Only in the front, back and middle....