sept..
huit :france:
neuf :erm:
where b the people at?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
cinq...
@mr T 999 :facepalm: ^7839

You didn't answer my question.

I got a notif saying you started fellowing me. I thought you already fellow me? :confused: Unless you unfellowed me and started fellowing me again
dix...

Original post by mr T 999
You didn't answer my question.
I got a notif saying you started fellowing me. I thought you already fellow me? :confused: Unless you unfellowed me and started fellowing me again

wut questioN?
lol i didnt see u asking me that question

Spoiler

Original post by spotify95
Most users' avatars do disappear (certainly to registered users) if they get either temp or perm banned, I've seen it happen many a time before.

Ohhh I see. Thanks for that :smile:
100 post stats

Mediaya- 15
AngryJellyfish- 6
CheeseIsVeg- 5
Hamza- 5
Kwame502- 3
mr T 999- 2
Ak143244- 2
PrincessBO$$- 2

Consecutive 100 post stats

Mediaya- 9
AngryJellyfish- 2
Kwame502- 2

Thanks for keeping track. I believe we're missing one of them as there are meant to have been 41 hundred posts but according to these stats there have only been 40? I'll go back and check :smile: Thanks again :wink:
:frown: noo matrix u gotta try :yep:otherwise its #:rip:matrix, aint nobody wanna see that !

OK, just for you! :u:
Whats wrong with being? Whats wrong with being? Whats wrong with being? confident
(edited 7 years ago)
dix...

wut questioN?
lol i didnt see u asking me that question

Spoiler

No you did fellow me before. You started fellowing me after I posted a pic of the GBA in the pokemon game thread. Where you didn't know what a GBA was. :yes: and just a while ago I get a notif saying you started fellowing me. I assume you unfellowed once I statred using someone eles profile pic and you got angry and unfellowed me :sad:

:ms:
:king1:
Cabb.. Ugh.
:king1:

hate ya

Latest