The Student Room Group

Jobs in London for university Students

I'm currently taking a year out (2nd year uni) and wondering if anyone could let me know of any work experience placements available at any investment instituition. Areas of interest include:
- Finance
- M & A
- IBD
- Corporate Finance etc.

Please help as I need to find a job ASAP to gain experience...if it's paid, it would be even better as I need to cover rent.

Thank you.
Original post by #Unknown
I'm currently taking a year out (2nd year uni) and wondering if anyone could let me know of any work experience placements available at any investment instituition. Areas of interest include:
- Finance
- M & A
- IBD
- Corporate Finance etc.

Please help as I need to find a job ASAP to gain experience...if it's paid, it would be even better as I need to cover rent.

Thank you.

Go to your university's careers office and ask them how they can help you. They will probably have much better connections and advice. Don't have high hopes for paid work experience though for the whole year. Look for other jobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
looking for tutoring jobs? anyone know any?
Reply 3
Original post by chrisjones1234
looking for tutoring jobs? anyone know any?

If your in London I think there is some big tutoring conference coming up in a few weeks, looks interesting. They said that they can get you jobs and stuff.

I'll probably go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending