The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Oh my lord. She is isnt she? You know what makes her special? i'll tell you later when your online.
:biggrin:
lol, tell me now :tongue:

Original post by Matrix123
Yup... :tongue:

I did thanks! :h:
Np :smile:

[video="youtube;mu3gWaOON1w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu3gWaOON1w[/video]
@hamza772000
Memories :cry2::excited:
lol, do u have sky aswell? :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
im so bored
where is @hamza772000
So u use me just to kill boredom? :redface:
Original post by hamza772000

How have you been? :smile:
How have you been? :smile:
I've been ok :smile: :tongue:

Where did u go? (if u don't mind saying :tongue:)

Huh?
So u use me just to kill boredom? :redface:

:colonhash: what can we say? Your perculiar sense of humour amuses me. :biggrin:
Huh?

:colonhash: what can we say? Your perculiar sense of humour amuses me. :biggrin:
Tell me why that girl is special :tongue:

Oh, lol, on my screen it said, the site had been blocked, that normally happens when I use "Private Browsing" on firefox and try to access youtube, the reason why I use "Private Browsing" is because there are no "Cookies"/Cache stored so tsr works much faster as opposed to normal browsing :tongue:

Haha :wink:
Tell me why that girl is special :tongue:

Oh, lol, on my screen it said, the site had been blocked, that normally happens when I use "Private Browsing" on firefox and try to access youtube, the reason why I use "Private Browsing" is because there are no "Cookies"/Cache stored so tsr works much faster as opposed to normal browsing :tongue:

Haha :wink:

She has violet eyes. Yes you heard me right. her name is Elizabeth Taylor. She is a famous actress from the 1950s. Her eyes turned violet cause of some weird genetic mutation called Alexandria Genesis. I know i sound crazy and its all BS, But come on these pics were taking in the 1950s it couldnt have been photoshoped, and there werent coloured contacts.

You probably think im crazy:biggrin:
She has violet eyes. Yes you heard me right. her name is Elizabeth Taylor. She is a famous actress from the 1950s. Her eyes turned violet cause of some weird genetic mutation called Alexandria Genesis. I know i sound crazy and its all BS, But come on these pics were taking in the 1950s it couldnt have been photoshoped, and there werent coloured contacts.

You probably think im crazy:biggrin:
Oh, lol, I've hear about her before :tongue: Just didn't realise it was her in the photo u sent me before :tongue:
Oh, lol, I've hear about her before :tongue: Just didn't realise it was her in the photo u sent me before :tongue:

:colonhash:
:colonhash:
Haha, sorry lol :tongue:
Haha, sorry lol :tongue:

Why you saying sorry? :redface:
Why you saying sorry? :redface:
Coz u were so enthusiastic about telling me about her and I ruined it :tongue:
Coz u were so enthusiastic about telling me about her and I ruined it :tongue:

So you think im 'enthusiastic' ?
I've been ok :smile: :tongue:

Where did u go? (if u don't mind saying :tongue:)

Sorry, I was so busy looking at the 100 post stats, I didn't realise you had quoted me already :tongue: Of course I don't mind! It was kind of all over the place really, I went to different places in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire mainly :smile:

Spoiler

So you think im 'enthusiastic' ?
Well the way u said, "I'm not joking" and "You may think I'm crazy" indicated enthusiasm :tongue:
Well the way u said, "I'm not joking" and "You may think I'm crazy" indicated enthusiasm :tongue:

Sorry, I was so busy looking at the 100 post stats, I didn't realise you had quoted me already :tongue: Of course I don't mind! It was kind of all over the place really, I went to different places in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire mainly :smile:

Spoiler

Ah, cool :top:

Here are the stats:
100 posts:
mediaya 14
AJ 7
Cheese –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1

-Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 7
AJ -2
Kwame502 1

Edit: Sorry that failed :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Ah, cool :top:

Here are the stats:
100 posts:
mediaya 14
AJ 7
Cheese –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1

-Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 7
AJ -2
Kwame502 1

Edit: Sorry that failed :frown:

Yup :biggrin: Ahh no worries - it's close enough :tongue: Is there any way of editing it to how I've done it in your quote? If not, no worries :smile:
Yup :biggrin: Ahh no worries - it's close enough :tongue: Is there any way of editing it to how I've done it in your quote? If not, no worries :smile:
Yep, I have edited the post :smile:
Yep, I have edited the post :smile:

Cool, thanks :biggrin: One week and 1 day until A Level results day, and you know what that means...

Latest