The Student Room Group

university

Hi i would like to know if St Georges would accept retakes in Gcses for medicine.
basically i haven't done really well in my Gcses and i have been doing really well in A levels and so i was thinking of retaking my gcses however i dont know whether i would be accepted or if they would consider my resits in gcses for my application in medicine.Will the university be too bothered that i have taken resits in gcses or no?
Best option would be to just email their admissions tutor and ask them, they're very quick with replies :smile:
Original post by crimson skyess
Hi i would like to know if St Georges would accept retakes in Gcses for medicine.
basically i haven't done really well in my Gcses and i have been doing really well in A levels and so i was thinking of retaking my gcses however i dont know whether i would be accepted or if they would consider my resits in gcses for my application in medicine.Will the university be too bothered that i have taken resits in gcses or no?

Hello,

As well as emailing, you could just give their admissions office a ring to double check! They are very helpful and should be able to answer your question immediately :smile:

The Medic Portal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending