The Student Room Group

depressed over a girl

ugh,

there was this girl in college i really liked and we spoke and got along but ultimately nothing happened between us. eventualy it reached the point went id get really depressed when i saw her, or atleast when she left my vicinity, probs because i think how useless i am that nothing ever happened but in another universe it may have if i wasn't such a ****ing **** and idiot. anyway, left college months ago but just found her fb page and saw pictures of her and now im feeling deppressed again.... ugh.....

i do not know what to do with my life....
Reply 1
Welcome to life bro. time to hit the sauce, guarenteed problem solver.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
ugh,

there was this girl in college i really liked and we spoke and got along but ultimately nothing happened between us. eventualy it reached the point went id get really depressed when i saw her, or atleast when she left my vicinity, probs because i think how useless i am that nothing ever happened but in another universe it may have if i wasn't such a ****ing **** and idiot. anyway, left college months ago but just found her fb page and saw pictures of her and now im feeling deppressed again.... ugh.....

i do not know what to do with my life....

This is a rubbish example of the word "depressed" so man up and accept that you've missed your chance (not as if you had much of one anyway) and stop touching yourself over her Facebook page.

Go and play in the traffic.
Reply 3
Original post by Wiggly
This is a rubbish example of the word "depressed" so man up and accept that you've missed your chance (not as if you had much of one anyway) and stop touching yourself over her Facebook page.

lol @ that guy who thinks he knows everything but is completely wrong.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
lol @ that guy who thinks he knows everything but is completely wrong.

"lol @ that guy who thinks" that not being able to see a female whom he barely even talked to is the end of the world.
:tongue:
Original post by Wiggly

The extra chromosome is strong in this one.
Reply 6
Original post by Wiggly

I feel like any person who's actually diagnosed with depression would find this thread very offensive :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending