The Student Room Group

MPharm after Bachelor in Chemistry

Hey everyone! :smile: I'm an international student (EU member state) and a graduate in Chemistry (4-year Bachelor degree, 240 ECTS). I would like to continue my studies with a Pharmacy degree in 2017-2018. I was thinking of applying to King's College or UCL and I was wondering if I'm eligible for advanced placement (2nd year probably?). Any info will be very much appreciated! Thanks :smile:
Original post by tuff.knight
Hey everyone! :smile: I'm an international student (EU member state) and a graduate in Chemistry (4-year Bachelor degree, 240 ECTS). I would like to continue my studies with a Pharmacy degree in 2017-2018. I was thinking of applying to King's College or UCL and I was wondering if I'm eligible for advanced placement (2nd year probably?). Any info will be very much appreciated! Thanks :smile:

Hi,

Email each university's pharmacy admissions tutor, they'll be able to advise.
Reply 2
Original post by thegodofgod
Hi,

Email each university's pharmacy admissions tutor, they'll be able to advise.

Thank you for your reply! :smile: I will consider your advice and I will contact the admission tutors soon. I was just wondering if anyone else here in the forum has done it or knows anyone who has. :smile: What about my options ? King's College or UCL ? Actually my main concern is the location! It has to be London.
Original post by tuff.knight
Thank you for your reply! :smile: I will consider your advice and I will contact the admission tutors soon. I was just wondering if anyone else here in the forum has done it or knows anyone who has. :smile: What about my options ? King's College or UCL ? Actually my main concern is the location! It has to be London.

Im also wondering about this! do they have accelerated courses?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending