The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3060
Original post by Christop
I'm not going to risk the embarrassment of joining the Facebook group for my course and getting to know people and then having to leave because I didn't get the grades

It's not worth joining such groups anyway. Mostly they are set up by people who are essentially scamming you, selling you tickets to events which don't exist or getting data (such as your email) to target you for spam. Unless they are set up by the uni I'd advise against joining Facebook groups anyway.
the grade boundaries have been leaked!
Reply 3062
Original post by xxvine
No probs
Your teacher sounds awful
Post modernism was such a boring and dull 33 marker
Tbh I used much of my knowledge from AS....like the family and just tried to use common sense. But my 21 markers were awful to say the least
ScLY3 well...everybody seemed to find it easy...but knowing me lol won't be surprised if I didn't do that well......

That SCLY4 exam was just horrible! I feel like I'm not going to get into my firm because of that exam and plus the Psychology exams were horrible too. I need AAB for Warwick, but I think I'll end up with A*BB/C - A* in History, B in Sociology and B in Psychology. The SCLY3 exam was a dream and I feel like I can get near full marks, but SCLY4, I just did horrific in it! I'm so scared for results! Thanks AQA for messing us up
Reply 3063
Original post by blobby1234x

For which subject? Are you being serious?
loooooooooooooool
I firmed Warwick chemistry and today got an email saying welcome, we look forward to seeing u in October. But then it said good luck for exam results. Does that mean I got in or do they send this kind of email to everyone at Warwick?
Reply 3066

Where?
Original post by Onica
That SCLY4 exam was just horrible! I feel like I'm not going to get into my firm because of that exam and plus the Psychology exams were horrible too. I need AAB for Warwick, but I think I'll end up with A*BB/C - A* in History, B in Sociology and B in Psychology. The SCLY3 exam was a dream and I feel like I can get near full marks, but SCLY4, I just did horrific in it! I'm so scared for results! Thanks AQA for messing us up

I did AQA for all of your subjects (PSYA and HIS3M) and I must say, psychology was quite awful for me. I was predicted AAB and need that with an A in sociology and psychology and a B in History and due to those exams I expect ACD :frown: I appear to be the only one who didn't think the SCLY4 exam was too bad though, which makes me think I did badly and everytime I think about it I remember things I didn't do and should have...good thing I don't need too many marks for an A
according to the grade boundaries i have failed. I have been annihilated nooooooo
Original post by Aph
Where?

I think this blobby person is telling fibs guys

where did you get the grade boundaries?
according to the grade boundaries i have failed. I have been annihilated nooooooo

If that's true, then where are they? Sorry, but I think you're fibbing :redface:
Original post by LazyEye
I firmed Warwick chemistry and today got an email saying welcome, we look forward to seeing u in October. But then it said good luck for exam results. Does that mean I got in or do they send this kind of email to everyone at Warwick?

Inmay have got it. What did the email consist of?
They havent got your results i dont think so its probably a generic email :smile:.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3073
Original post by Lulu1609
Hi!
Just wanted to check... My offer was 320 UCAS points. But because I got a B in the subject I dropped last year and am cashing it in so that's 50 UCAS points...does that mean now my offer is 270 points?

Surely it's just what it says on the tin? 320 UCAS points in total and you're in, no?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by yoli1998
where did you get the grade boundaries?

Pretty sure he is trolling :angry:.
Reply 3075
I can also confirm that the grade boundaries have indeed been released...
See below:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DesignPredator
Pretty sure he is trolling :angry:.

I also think the same🤔🤔
I cannot share, this could lead me to potentially be prosecuted and I do not want that to happen obvs. So if you guys think it's fibs so be it.
I cannot share, this could lead me to potentially be prosecuted and I do not want that to happen obvs. So if you guys think it's fibs so be it.

If you're not going to share the "leak" (still don't believe it) then don't say anything? You're just toying with people's emotions doing that :rolleyes::eyebrow:
Anyone know when the WJEC as grade boundaries are released?

Quick Reply

Latest