The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most likely not, and you're just trying to rationalise your own failure with women
Reply 2
I've spoken to some of my friends about hair colour preference and a lot of us do prefer blonds, myself included, but there's much more to attraction than just hair colour.
Reply 3
yeah girls are racist
No correlation
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Harry027
All of my blond male friends are dating, but I've noticed relatively few of us with brown hair are. Do girls prefer blond guys?

Don't worry about it. Your luck will turn
They're not. Light features are effeminate and they age badly.
Reply 8
All of my blond male friends are dating, but I've noticed relatively few of us with brown hair are. Do girls prefer blond guys?

I am a girl but I think most girls prefer to just be friends or best friends with blond male friends or even date them to get to know them better and date male friends who has brown hair. (PS This is only my opinion and not to offend anyone :smile::u:

Spoiler

I don't have a strong liking for blonde boys but the only exception I'd make would be lucky blue smith...

But I prefer brown hair
Merely a coincidence. I can guarantee you that if you died your hair blond, your luck with the women wouldn't improve.
Reply 11
i'm guessing they are good looking blondes? good looks always get a boyfriend/girlfriend
Reply 12
Original post by Allie4
i'm guessing they are good looking blondes? good looks always get a boyfriend/girlfriend

That's the thing, they're not even super good looking, and some are even fairly geeky. I know I'm about as attractive in my facial shape/body as they are on average.
Reply 13

I am a girl but I think most girls prefer to just be friends or best friends with blond male friends or even date them to get to know them better and date male friends who has brown hair. (PS This is only my opinion and not to offend anyone :smile::u:

Spoiler

They lick pussy better
Nope dark hair and brown eyes :love::love::love::love:
That's crazy, brown haired guys are SO much more attractive than blonde
Blond masterrace.
Original post by mrahim
yeah girls are racist

Lol

So it's true blonds do have more fun, lol
Dye your hair blond, see if that works for you
Maybe their not real blonds either and dyed their hair too, although you shouldn't really have to go to those lengths just to get a girl but no harm in trying it or dying your hair a lighter brown or blond/brown

Latest