The Student Room Group

Freaking out.

I need ABB to do my course. It's most likely that I will
Probably get ABC Instead. I'm just freaking out if I like fail a subject of something like I can't control my thoughts. Anyone else have this??
I'm the same. Need BBB, will probably get BBC/BCC. I'm really stressing out and just hope the Uni (Southampton) will be lenient, especially as the course I've applied for is not very competitive there.

All I'm doing is trying to distract myself the best I can (alcohol, books, films and pokemon are my current go-to solutions).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Georgelizmera
Probably get ABC Instead. I'm just freaking out if I like fail a subject of something like I can't control my thoughts. Anyone else have this??

Reply 3
Hiya,

You are not the only one I'm exactly the same.

You're not the only one, I am absolutely dreading it! Never felt so anxious for anything 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nahimjustaworm
I'm the same. Need BBB, will probably get BBC/BCC. I'm really stressing out and just hope the Uni (Southampton) will be lenient, especially as the course I've applied for is not very competitive there.

All I'm doing is trying to distract myself the best I can (alcohol, books, films and pokemon are my current go-to solutions).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll be fine mate. I think you tend to do better than you think
Reply 6
Most universities are lenient and will let you in if you drop a grade or two. If not then you can enter clearing which you'll more than likely be able to get a place in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midmore
Hiya,

You are not the only one I'm exactly the same.

What do you need?
Original post by Liam0324
Most universities are lenient and will let you in if you drop a grade or two. If not then you can enter clearing which you'll more than likely be able to get a place in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could i still apply to the same uni but a differ t course through clearing?
Reply 9

Yes! As long as you meet the entry requirements for that course in clearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need AAB (my uni is very popular and NEVER in clearing) and I'm expecting ACD (which isn't even good enough for my BBB insurance) so I know how it feels...just hoping my insurance will take me since the A (though I'm praying for an A*) is in the subject I want to do
Original post by Liam0324

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by smegsxo
I need AAB (my uni is very popular and NEVER in clearing) and I'm expecting ACD (which isn't even good enough for my BBB insurance) so I know how it feels...just hoping my insurance will take me since the A (though I'm praying for an A*) is in the subject I want to do

Don't lose heart until you see the results! I thought I was getting a D in politics last year and came out with an A!
Original post by Nahimjustaworm

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Southampton too! I also need BBB; I'm confident in French (I was predicted an A in that) but not so much in Chem and Bio. I think it's more likely that I'll get ACC/ACD :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! What subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adult Nursing. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Politics - the one subject I'm fairly confident of getting a B in this year, so fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm terrified :'( Idk what options are available to me if I was to flop this year :/
Clearing, for starters. You can also look at apprenticeships and access courses. It depends on what course you're looking to do.

Quick Reply

Latest