The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh I see. Thanks for that :smile:

Thanks for keeping track. I believe we're missing one of them as there are meant to have been 41 hundred posts but according to these stats there have only been 40? I'll go back and check :smile: Thanks again :wink:

OK, just for you! :u:

No worries :smile: and thanks to whoever was keeping track of the hundreds and consecutive hundreds :smile:
Original post by spotify95
No worries :smile: and thanks to whoever was keeping track of the hundreds and consecutive hundreds :smile:

:smile: I believe it was @mr T 999 and @mediaya :wink:
Original post by hamza772000
So u use me just to kill boredom? :redface:

:innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:innocent:

Spoiler

lol, glad I can help reduce the boredom :smile:

OK, just for you! :u:

:hugs:

Original post by mr T 999
No you did fellow me before. You started fellowing me after I posted a pic of the GBA in the pokemon game thread. Where you didn't know what a GBA was. :yes: and just a while ago I get a notif saying you started fellowing me. I assume you unfellowed once I statred using someone eles profile pic and you got angry and unfellowed me
:ms:

:dontknow:
lol wtf is a GBA, I've forgotten, i remember it was a console but wtf doe GBA stand for?oh game boy automatic :lol: idk :erm:
I think I must of unfollowed u by accident/it was my PC because I deffo remember following u (2 times now :rofl:) but never the unfollow
hmmm

Original post by mr T 999
:king1:

:angry:
Would you like to A - unfollow this user
B - steal this user's profile picture
C - unfollow then follow then unfollow again :eviltongue:
lol, glad I can help reduce the boredom :smile:

ure so good at it m8

Spoiler

ure so good at it m8

Spoiler

I sometimes just question my f8 :tongue: hehe :wink:

lol wtf is a GBA, I've forgotten, i remember it was a console but wtf doe GBA stand for?oh game boy automatic :lol: idk :erm:
I think I must of unfollowed u by accident/it was my PC because I deffo remember following u (2 times now :rofl:) but never the unfollow
hmmm

:jumphug: you're doing pretty well this time round with the 100 posts :yep:
I sometimes just question my f8 :tongue: hehe :wink:

yh its like ure fish b8
waitin to be eaten by mist8ke
maybe u should overt8ke
cos then that would be so

Spoiler

:jumphug: you're doing pretty well this time round with the 100 posts :yep:

:colondollar:
:rofl: Ikr, its because now I know what I'm doing and have a strategy in how to do it :ninja:

Spoiler

yh its like ure fish b8
maybe u should overt8ke

Spoiler

:rofl: Ikr, its because now I know what I'm doing and have a strategy in how to do it :ninja:

Spoiler

Awesome rhyming! :wink: And that sounds cool...I wonder who will get the next one... :ahee:

hmmm

It's Game Boy Advance, and believe it or not, I've still got one of those! :biggrin: :yep:

I think that it started off with the Game Boy Original (and believe me, those are old, black and white screen, runs off AA batteries etc), then went to the Game Boy Color, then the Game Boy Advance (or Gameboy Advance SP, which is a slight redesign) - then it went to the Nintendo DS series (DS, DS Lite, DSi/DSi XL, 3DS/3DS XL etc).
yh its like ure fish b8
maybe u should overt8ke

Spoiler

Spoiler

lol, I h8 u m8, u always reply l8 and I have this one tr8 of replying on time, like my mum putting food on the pl8 so m8 I don't give a sh8 :smile:
Awesome rhyming! :wink: And that sounds cool...I wonder who will get the next one... :ahee:

We shall see :moon:

Spoiler

Original post by spotify95
It's Game Boy Advance, and believe it or not, I've still got one of those! :biggrin: :yep:
I think that it started off with the Game Boy Original (and believe me, those are old, black and white screen, runs off AA batteries etc), then went to the Game Boy Color, then the Game Boy Advance (or Gameboy Advance SP, which is a slight redesign) - then it went to the Nintendo DS series (DS, DS Lite, DSi/DSi XL, 3DS/3DS XL etc).

oooh, thanks dude :five:
:rofl: thats so cool tho, I've never owned a console other than my phone/PC :frown: my parents forbade it, despite my protests :emo: I had a shet childhood and intend to make it up ASAP :smile:I always wanted a DS

Spoiler

lol, I h8 u m8, u always reply l8 and I have this one tr8 of replying on time, like my mum putting food on the pl8 so m8 I don't give a sh8 :smile:

Well I am not sure if you know how to rhyme
Cos ur paragraphing skillz just aren't fine
Maybe you should serve some time
As otherwise you'll have to mime

Spoiler

Rhyming is all about
Original post by CornetPerson
Rhyming is all about

Timing

Spoiler

:rofl: thats so cool tho, I've never owned a console other than my phone/PC :frown: my parents forbade it, despite my protests :emo: I had a shet childhood and intend to make it up ASAP :smile:I always wanted a DS

Spoiler

Spoiler

Indeed, oh wow! Someone has plans :erm: :lol: Oooh I have a Gameboy advance (I think :/ :tongue:) some Gameboy anyway and another Ninetendo thing but I don't know what it is XD don't have any of the earlier stuff though :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Erm, ok!
shutup amateur, stick to karaoke!
wanna lose weight? y don't u stop consuming coke, eh?

Don't tell me what to do, I'll stir you like chicken stew
with a spoon ya looney toon,
and pop ya, ya fat balloon......
(edited 7 years ago)
Indeed, oh wow! Someone has plans :erm: :lol: Oooh I have a Gameboy advance (I think :/ :tongue:) some Gameboy anyway and another Ninetendo thing but I don't know what it is XD don't have any of the earlier stuff though :tongue:

:wink:
:rofl: thats so cool! lol ow :frown:

Erm, ok!
shutup amateur, stick to karaoke!
wanna lose weight? y don't u stop consuming coke, eh?
Don't tell me what to do, I'll stir you like chicken stew
with a spoon ya looney toon,
and pop ya, ya fat balloon......

:naughty:

Latest