The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

14 days for grade boundaries release
15 days for results
@sahil19
[video="youtube;zc048Y3xVdk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc048Y3xVdk[/video]

after watching this i remembered i messed it up even further bc didn't write it in letter form :colonhash:
Original post by surina16
@sahil19
[video="youtube;zc048Y3xVdk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc048Y3xVdk[/video]

after watching this i remembered i messed it up even further bc didn't write it in letter form :colonhash:

me neither! this is class though aha
I honestly want the GB's to be released now !!!
@nisha.sri - Yeah !!!
So nervous!!! I dont even want to know what ive got
Reply 546
Weird question but are you going by yourself to get your results or are your parents going with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
Weird question but are you going by yourself to get your results or are your parents going with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents are in NYC for results day aha; idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Original post by surina16
Exactly the same as you. Scraped an A* in the mock (59/80, GB was 57) but found this so so difficult and I'm just praying I didn't get a B because the boundaries are always so close.
I genuinely couldn't even understand what article 1 was about which has never happened before, and I completely messed up section B because I had no time :frown:
What was it about it that you found difficult? :redface:

With question 5 even though they asked us to write a letter about something that pushed us to our limits, I felt I wrote more of a story by accident. Also I just suck at question 4 but this time I did finish it, which is an achievement I guess:biggrin:
Original post by Mlb37

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get them online :P
Original post by nisha.sri
I honestly want the GB's to be released now !!!

ikr:biggrin:
Original post by Mlb37

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could never go with my parents I need time to process my results and they would make me more nervous
Original post by Mlb37

Posted from TSR Mobile

With parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 553
Original post by sahil19
My parents are in NYC for results day aha; idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Oh really? Well I guess it will give you time to process the result. Hope you do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 554
Original post by Mac117
I get them online :P

Really? I guess that's better than your hands shaking when you open the envelope haha! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 555
Original post by AceOfSpade
I could never go with my parents I need time to process my results and they would make me more nervous

Yeah true, I might just hide in the toilet for a while ha ha. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 556
Original post by AdeptDz

Good idea! Hope you do well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mlb37
Oh really? Well I guess it will give you time to process the result. Hope you do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully I'll have some good news to tell them at 4AM local NYC time aha :biggrin:
I'm sure you've smashed yours as well!
Original post by Mlb37
Really? I guess that's better than your hands shaking when you open the envelope haha! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also get them in 9 hours haha :biggrin: (almost 8). IGCSE student here though.
Reply 559
Original post by sahil19
Hopefully I'll have some good news to tell them at 4AM local NYC time aha :biggrin:
I'm sure you've smashed yours as well!

I'm sure it will be good, that'll make up for the early wake up call lol. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile