Scroll to see replies

Original post by milliethemoo
Ours are posted online at 6 :u:

I will know at midnight one of them :wink:
Original post by ninjass
I will know at midnight one of them :wink:

aww, that's no fair! :unimpressed:
Whyyy?
When the grade boundaries are released the day before, I think most of us will have a good idea of what we got. I personally made estimates on my marks in each exam, sad I know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
When the grade boundaries are released the day before, I think most of us will have a good idea of what we got. I personally made estimates on my marks in each exam, sad I know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're not the youtube dude are you
Original post by milliethemoo
aww, that's no fair! :unimpressed:
Whyyy?

Step results lol
Original post by ninjass
Step results lol

Ahh, of course!
Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3166

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did the same, and have spreadsheets mapping the change to grade boundries across time in all my modules.
Ughhh this wait is killing me now... The thing that's really getting to me is the fact that I know how hard I worked but I also know that I let myself down in a few exams :frown: Just gotta hope for the best now
Original post by Altun63
Ella 3 lang lit ?

Nope! Ellb3 lang lit!
Original post by Aph
I did the same, and have spreadsheets mapping the change to grade boundries across time in all my modules.

Have to say, this mark estimation really only works for science and maths. I mean, I took history and that could vary by like 5 marks easily.
A question for those of you who sat edexcel unit 4 econ. On q.4c on why the cedi has depreciated against the dollar, is it valid to say that slower econ growth in Ghana (point 1) and IMF tied restrictions from its bailout lowering future growth prospects and thus fdi (point 2) fine as 2 separate, valid points? The second point isn't on the mark scheme so am unsure if I'll get capped for 1 valid point.
Reply 3171
Have to say, this mark estimation really only works for science and maths. I mean, I took history and that could vary by like 5 marks easily.

Yeah, for really long essays that's definitely true, for smaller essay subjects (geography, Psycology ect.) you can probably get a reasonable estimate. Even in science you can have to revise your estimates too after looking at unofficial mark schemes.
Same, well I did all I could in the exams but away chemistry unit 4 was a nightmare for everyone and physics b unit 5 was savage, maths was ok tbf, i need 3As, didn't need to resit anything from Last year, offer from UCL , idk wtf I'll do if I don't make it :'(
Original post by lawlieto
LOL MATE, 98 in D1!! respect...
your modules are kind of "locked in" but if a better combination gives you a better grade, they will be re-cashed in, so no worries :smile:
if they don't re-cash them and make a mistake and you realise this (ie you'd get a better grade with other possible combinations), they will correct it if you point this out

thanks so much, that's a relief!
also yeah, dunno how that happened in D1 considering i failed to trace a ****ing algorithm correctly in the exam 😂
(edited 7 years ago)
guys how do u find results out? is it via ucas? or do we go to school and pick them up ? :s
Original post by Algeriandz
guys how do u find results out? is it via ucas? or do we go to school and pick them up ? :s

UCAS will only tell you if you've been accepted or rejected by your firm and insurance. You have to get results from your school, either on their website or on paper when you go to school.

Your school will have your results, UCAS can only say if you got into university or not :smile:
The worst thing for me is the knowledge that I always could have worked harder, so if I don't get my grades I have no one to blame but myself :frown:
Reply 3178

You go to school...
So just to let you know all I was just kidding. I in actuality do not have the grade boundaries. Was just trying to prank my sister on here.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest