The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopoulos thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Galaxie501
Yeah, completely agree. Everyone who does not share your views is obviously a pathetic troll and an absolute loser. But his fans are even worse for being pathetic enough to follow this disgusting troll. I feel sad for them.

Spoiler

I don't think that any of them are pathetic or losers, trolls are actually a source of entertainment due to the (positive and negative) reactions they provoke by people who take them seriously :smile:

He even admitted to being one.
Original post by WBZ144
I don't think that any of them are pathetic or losers, trolls are actually a source of entertainment due to the (positive and negative) reactions they provoke by people who take them seriously :smile:

He even admitted to being one.

It just sounded very condoscending. Thats all.

:eek3:
Original post by Another
So apparently, he's a gay man who doesn't believe that lesbians exist

I agree that he's a professional troll!

he has some christian belief relationships require penile penetration and believes because lesbianic sex does not involve a penis, it is not a form of relationship and considers them deluded, like transexuals etc.
Original post by Razamataz666
he has some christian belief relationships require penile penetration and believes because lesbianic sex does not involve a penis, it is not a form of relationship and considers them deluded, like transexuals etc.

So he cherry picks parts of the Bible? Typical.
Original post by Jeniecechantelle
Thanks, and oh I know. Unfortunately, society is plagued with these rad leftist "progressives", in which especially the minorities that are part of that cancerous agenda would (and have already) called me a "coon" and "uncle tom" for not complying with their views of #BLM being a "equality movement" and for me not denying that reverse racism exists. It's ironic, because I have a different opinion, I now find myself even more of a minority among the minorities. :':wink:

Wait, what? How is blm a terrorist group? The leadership have condemned the splinter attacks by people on the fringes.
Reply 45
Original post by Dom2375
He's a professional attention seeker and a dickhead who thinks being gay excuses him from being racist and sexist.

Can you point me to the racist and sexist comments?
Reply 46
Original post by nellythumper
http://www.mediaite.com/online/in-2012-milo-yiannopoulos-argued-for-bolder-censure-and-the-banning-of-trolls-from-the-internet/

Here he suggests banning people from the internet.

This isn't directly relevant but he tweeted these screencaps which are fake. In my opinion that's libel.

https://tweetsave.com/nero/status/755256958828089344

So he thought something years ago but changed his opinion after he saw how it was implemented, is that not allowed?
Reply 47
Original post by Wilfred Little
I like him a lot. He is very provocative but he admits it. The time he was on that question show (I forget what it was) with Kate Smurthwaite sums him up pretty well. He makes a good argument that is backed up then follows it with 'shut up now, men are talking' :biggrin:

Was that the big questions, where he kept getting interrupted when making his points and the host did nothing but jumped in to stop it when it happened to her?
Reply 48
Original post by John55
I heard those were fake...

One tweet he had posted was fake (it is not known who created them)

The other tweets are legit and go straight to her Twitter page.
He has the most bants. He sometimes says outlandish things I disagree with though.
Some interesting opinions which I very much agree with but mostly a stubborn, conceited bigot.
Wait, what? How is blm a terrorist group? The leadership have condemned the splinter attacks by people on the fringes.

I never said they were one in that comment..
Original post by Jeniecechantelle
I never said they were one in that comment..

Oh **** yeah, I must have read another comment and misquoted yours.
used to watch him constantly because hes a logical and articulate guy but i havent bothered with him the past year - hes just become desperate for attention and delibereately says certain things in such a way just to be controversial, hes in it for himself and not for his beliefs
Original post by joecphillips
Was that the big questions, where he kept getting interrupted when making his points and the host did nothing but jumped in to stop it when it happened to her?

Yes, that's the one.

Kate Smurthwaite is abhorrent. Milo didn't interrupt them (the feminists), he let them have their say. But Milo speaks and they try to shut him down by shouting over him.
He's great, Very intelligent and well spoken. Even though I don't agree with him on everything, overall I agree with a lot of his views.
Original post by joecphillips
So he thought something years ago but changed his opinion after he saw how it was implemented, is that not allowed?

Of course it's allowed but I'm not sure his opinion has truly changed, I think he probably decided to jump on the bandwagon of the alt-right. I say this because he supports Trump a guy who has sued the Onion over a joke and did the same thing to Bill Maher which shows that Trump can't take a joke. Furthermore, Trump wants to 'open up the libel laws' in order to limit the freedom of the press so they don't criticise him as much. This guy pretty much borders fascist and yet Milo supports him.
Reply 57
Of course it's allowed but I'm not sure his opinion has truly changed, I think he probably decided to jump on the bandwagon of the alt-right. I say this because he supports Trump a guy who has sued the Onion over a joke and did the same thing to Bill Maher which shows that Trump can't take a joke. Furthermore, Trump wants to 'open up the libel laws' in order to limit the freedom of the press so they don't criticise him as much. This guy pretty much borders fascist and yet Milo supports him.

He wants to open it up when it comes to mendacious libel (knowingly lying), in America you can say almost anything about famous people and it is unlikely they can do anything about it, it is possibly the one piece of libel I agree should be opened up.
(edited 7 years ago)
Please somebody explain to a simpleton like me why Milo is worth listening to? I can't get past his campness and arrogance.
Reply 59
Original post by BRONZEMEDAL1
Please somebody explain to a simpleton like me why Milo is worth listening to? I can't get past his campness and arrogance.

He isn't for everyone but some of what he says goes against the picture that is painted by the media but he backs it up with facts and figures, he himself admits he isn't for everyone or a academic on the subject he just tries to reach a different audience to the academics and get them questioning things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending