lol :tongue:

u dont unnerstan how frustratin it is using this plophead of a computer
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@hamza772000 and anyone else reading this before 20:43
refresh it cos i just edited it lol

wanna apologise for the time its taken me to post these
having lots of technical issues on tsr
sos friends

Do you mean you edited it because you suddenly remembered the name of that thingamajig that I can't be bothered to remember the name of now? I thought it was like a major edit lol

Also, it's fine, I've been lurking on this thread for a while,it really brings out the science nerd in me :colondollar: this uni thing is so exciting! I really like your thread and the way you write - keep it up! I look forward to reading about the rest of your summer and have a great summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
u dont unnerstan how frustratin it is using this plophead of a computer
What PC have ya got? :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
What PC have ya got? :tongue:

some windows 8 blue laptop shet idk
Entry no.16
Got to wake up late because I had a Doctors appointment :colondollar:
I had a blood test because I am about to go on this new acne medication
Then they prescribed me some medication that I have to take 4 weeks before I can start the actual drug :erm:
I hate blood so that wasn't nice but the actual procedure didn't hurt that much, just feels so unconformable and achey rn :frown:
Then afterwards my Mum drove me to Brighton which took about 45 minutes :wink:
I felt really car sick though because I was giving my Mum directions which involved reading, reading makes me feel :s-smilie:When I got there, I finished yesterday's research and inserted in the pictures I took of my drawings and our experimental set-up so far :wink:
After I'd done that, I had a brief talk with one of my supervisors, he gave me some more work to do because I have pretty much finished their stuff so far. So that was appreciated :tongue:
Then we went for lunch, this time we got sandwhiches: mine was egg mayo and I went for some cheeky McCoys Salt and vinegar because :yum:
Then we played chess, 3 vs 2 (I was on the 2 side), we won :wink: which was cool! @XOR_ fancy a game now? (i am in the mood :mmm:)
Back to work afterwards, but it was not long after I had started to finish my work when my other supervisor said there was some more lab work to do :excited:
Went to the lab and we set up the PC-High Speed Camera link. Maybe some explaining is in order?
So I've got this injector. Looks like this:
Attachment not found

I designed a component that will support it in our experimental set-up.
U with me?
So then we will put liquid nitrogen through the injector and get it to spray. That way we can use the camera, along with an LED screen to take loads of really fast images of the spray coming out of the injector.
FYI the camera takes up to 10,000 images per second, so yeah, we get a video effect and using it we can do calculations and stuff to see if it works well enough to use in a real engine :wink:
Pretty cool!
So today we were just establishing the PC-camera connection, was quite dull, we couldn't figure out the IP address it was set to and eventually, after some trial-and-error, we found it and got it to work :wink:
My supervisor took me thought the program they use to work the camera. Its cool, not too complicated and I have now been given the right to "play with it" :colondollar:Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow :colondollar::
:colondollar: Yh, train home was ok, my pal was a tad late but he still managed to catch the train :rofl: hes fitter than me so can run I guess :lol:
Din dins was pasta and doughballs = lush :yep:
And here be I :wink:
Quote of the day: Supervisor to Cheese: "its 16:00, you better go catch your train"
Cheese: "If it turns up, that is" :tongue:

Spoiler

Ugh I hate blood tests, I fainted last time I had one! I hate acne even more though and I don't even have any medication to blitz mine :frown:
Original post by Platopus
Ugh I hate blood tests, I fainted last time I had one! I hate acne even more though and I don't even have any medication to blitz mine :frown:

I feel ya, I was thinking the same, I want medication for my acne too!! Honestly, f*** acne :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
some windows 8 blue laptop shet idk
lol chez, u have the best descriptions....:rolleyes:
Original post by nomophobia
I feel ya, I was thinking the same, I want medication for my acne too!! Honestly, f*** acne :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the nemesis of every teenager!

Ikr!! It doesn't do much for confidence :redface: but I suppose that's why snapchat filters exist, they erase my spots way better and more naturally than any "wonderful" concealer could.

That and makeup makes my acne worse :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
xxx

LOL! You had quite an eventful day. All I did was have pasta that my mum made while helping my friend with her law assignment. XD

:frown: it was my first one so i didnt know what to expect, i think it was a bit gross lol :s-smilie:
XD :frown: go ask, see what i said below :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

go to ur GP
I did it last year, I was like, dude, i look like shet, gimme meds rn!
they were like sure, u look like shet, here u go
then it didnt work and i went back like, m8, u had 1 job
now i've been given stuff that is like 88% effective or soming :biggrin:acne is such a buthole :mad:

lol chez, u have the best descriptions....:rolleyes:

its blue, thats the important thing :lol:

Spoiler

Cheese!
Did you see my VM's?

Sounds like you had another fabulous day then!
But hopefully the doctors appointment help you out!!

Btw I'm up for chess if you are?
:frown: it was my first one so i didnt know what to expect, i think it was a bit gross lol :s-smilie:
XD :frown: go ask, see what i said below :wink:

go to ur GP
now i've been given stuff that is like 88% effective or soming :biggrin:acne is such a buthole :mad:

its blue, thats the important thing :lol:

Spoiler

haha lol :tongue: u have a twisted sense of humour :tongue:

1002.9% :frown:

Ikr!! It doesn't do much for confidence :redface: but I suppose that's why snapchat filters exist, they erase my spots way better and more naturally than any "wonderful" concealer could.
That and makeup makes my acne worse :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

nope, i have like 2% confidence but I go outside no makeup like fukit :lol:
true, but I dont snapchat so :tongue: (or take pictures) (or look in mirrors) (or look cos im blind anyway)
dont makeup! You're probably not that bad (not as bad as me (like i have scars and stuff)) do it and if ur friends are supportive like mine are, you'll feel better :wink:

Original post by Saba XD
LOL! You had quite an eventful day. All I did was have pasta that my mum made while helping my friend with her law assignment. XD

ikr! :smile::rofl: what pasta tho :holmes:
Original post by Matrix123
I'm not that great at chess either. Do you enjoy it though? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you are!
We could always have a game on that website Cheese uses at somepoint?
You up for that?

I don't know tbh. Haven't played it in years so I honestly can't remember haha!
haha lol :tongue: u have a twisted sense of humour :tongue:

do I :lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Cheese!
Did you see my VM's?
Sounds like you had another fabulous day then!
But hopefully the doctors appointment help you out!!
Btw I'm up for chess if you are?

yh but i was too dead to reply
and im going to bed now
lol i feel really tired rn
ill 100% reply tomorrow and play chess tomorrow
any chance u can be active around 6:30pm to catch a game? @XOR_ as well?
Do you mean you edited it because you suddenly remembered the name of that thingamajig that I can't be bothered to remember the name of now? I thought it was like a major edit lol
Also, it's fine, I've been lurking on this thread for a while,it really brings out the science nerd in me :colondollar: this uni thing is so exciting! I really like your thread and the way you write - keep it up! I look forward to reading about the rest of your summer and have a great summer!
Posted from TSR Mobile

nope, i edited it because the image didn't show up properly (on my pc anyway)
and the paragraphing gets messed up for some reason when i post, @hamza772000 noticed this
do you mean the injector? idk tbh :lol:
haha, well hello science nerd :perv:
its such an exciting project, if you are in year 11, i encourage u to apply for it :smile:
go to ur GP

I would but my GP is even worse than my acne - legit if I call up tomorrow I'll get an appointment a week tomorrow and something always comes up and I have to cancel :mad: that's why I ended up with messed up knees and decided to f*** all and get an emergency appointment lol

Ooh, hopefully it'll work then if it's that effective!! And ikr >.> It ruins lives for no reason.

Also, you talk really funny 😂 you northern?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply