The Student Room Group

Leaving Tsr!:)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mxskaan
best of luck for the future ayaz:h:

Best of luck to you too! We hardly ever talked but you seem like an amazing person & byee👐
Original post by Ayaz789
Best of luck to you too! We hardly ever talked but you seem like an amazing person & byee👐

awwww that's sweet, you too
byeeeeee :frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Im leaving Tsr! I had a great time with everyone on here but yeah im leaving now!:smile: I hopefully will leave Tsr forever haha :biggrin: Id like to thank these people! & sorryy if i missed you out!
@CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123
@mediaya
@PrincessBO$$
@XOR
@Tasnia'x
Byeee!:h:
bye Ayaz couldnt tespond to ur Vm coz ur vms are blocked, u will be missed :smile: :frown:
oh no, don't leave! i remember talking to you like once, but, you are cool as! :h:
Original post by Ayaz789
Are you quoting yourself because i missed you out?:tongue:

Yes :frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Im leaving Tsr! I had a great time with everyone on here but yeah im leaving now!:smile: I hopefully will leave Tsr forever haha :biggrin: Id like to thank these people! & sorryy if i missed you out!
@CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123
@mediaya
@PrincessBO$$
@XOR
@Tasnia'x

When I read this I just thought: now!? Like right now?
I wasn't online when you posted this. I'm going to PM and hopefully I won't get the issues I had last night - otherwise you might not get it
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha im sure you wont cry! Matrix will probably cry lol:tongue: & dw i wong forget you! Ill come back after like 5 years to ask how are things going for you! Happy?:colondollar:

Yup :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours Ayaz :smile:
I wish I could gain as much attention as you :/
Original post by Ayaz789
@CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123
@mediaya
@PrincessBO$$
@XOR
@Tasnia'x

Love ya bro:colondollar:
live well. Find a nice wife.:biggrin:
Study well. Get a job, Get married. Have kids. Age well :smile:
You will be missed :bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by Ayaz789
@CheeseIsVeg
@Matrix123
@mediaya
@PrincessBO$$
@XOR
@Tasnia'x

Aww Bye :/
Original post by Ayaz789
I cant leave until a grate person like Cheese isn't happy! :frown: cmon cheer up Cheez!

how can I cheer up, you're leaving me :cry:
Reply 51
Original post by mxskaan
awwww that's sweet, you too
byeeeeee :frown:

Yep:frown: byeee!:h:
Reply 52
Original post by hamza772000
bye Ayaz couldnt tespond to ur Vm coz ur vms are blocked, u will be missed :smile: :frown:

Bye Hamza! Naa they arent blocked , i took Vms off my user myself! When i come back in a few years you should be a haafiz inshallah as you have 25 Juzz as far as i can remember & do dua that i become one too!
Reply 53
Original post by ?Hannah
oh no, don't leave! i remember talking to you like once, but, you are cool as! :h:

Thankss! You seem cool yourself:h: Byeee!:smile:
Reply 54
Original post by SuperHuman98
Yes :frown:

Sorry Superhuman:tongue: i think we've talked like once & you seem great! See ya!
Reply 55
Original post by Matrix123
When I read this I just thought: now!? Like right now?
I wasn't online when you posted this. I'm going to PM and hopefully I won't get the issues I had last night - otherwise you might not get it

Yup :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That Pm was hugeee! Probably the biggest message ive received in my entire Tsr history hah! Thank you:smile: & dont cry! :tongue: ill be back in a few years time:smile: wish you the Best Matrix & when i come back in a few years time , i wanna know your name yeah!:colondollar:
Reply 56
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
I wish I could gain as much attention as you :/

Haha dw you will soon:tongue:
Reply 57
Original post by Workangel_24
Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours Ayaz :smile:

Thank you:smile: & you too!:h:
Reply 58
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Love ya bro:colondollar:
live well. Find a nice wife.:biggrin:
Study well. Get a job, Get married. Have kids. Age well :smile:
You will be missed :bawling:

Spoiler

Haha you dont actually love me:tongue:😂😂 Love ya too sis lool! Live well & find a nice husband lmao:tongue: Study well. Get a job, Get married. Have kids. Age well! Sorry i copied that part :colondollar: i doubt ill be missed tbh :colonhash: & i could give you the same challenge tbh & the challenge is too hard :wink: dont have doubts lool:biggrin:
Reply 59
Original post by RickmanAlways
Aww Bye :/

Bye:smile: & why sad face:/ i think we have talked before have we?

Quick Reply

Latest