The Student Room Group

How can my friend grow her chest bigger?

She is twenty years old and wants a bigger chest. She has tried to do top of body exercising. One day at a party she heard that massaging her chest would make her chest grow. After the party we went up to a bedroom, closed the door, her shirt came off, and her bra came off. I stood her in front of the body mirror. I went behind her and started massaging her chest. Should we keep massaging her chest to make her chest grow. Thank you, 0210RTT

Scroll to see replies

Send me a video of you messaging her chest, so I can check your technique is correct :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by 0210RTT
One day at a party she heard that massaging her chest would make her chest grow. After the party we went up to a bedroom, closed the door, her shirt came off, and her bra came off. I stood her in front of the body mirror. I went behind her and started massaging her chest.

What a strange social circle you have.
Original post by 0210RTT
She is twenty years old and wants a bigger chest. She has tried to do top of body exercising. One day at a party she heard that massaging her chest would make her chest grow. After the party we went up to a bedroom, closed the door, her shirt came off, and her bra came off. I stood her in front of the body mirror. I went behind her and started massaging her chest. Should we keep massaging her chest to make her chest grow. Thank you, 0210RTT

eating gelatin may help

or supplementing with glycine , lysine and proline

Also supplemental pregnenelone

research this at your own time if you have no idea what I am talking about
Err well you give them some nitrogenous fertiliser, keep them in light 24-7, burn a small amount of propane to increase CO2 availability and water appropriately throughout the day :h:
Play with her titties 😂
Original post by 0210RTT

Are you and your friend just "friends" or is this practice common for people these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0210RTT

Awesome, get in there bro! Shake em up :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think if your friend is 20 years old then her chest might have stopped growing by now. If it hasn't then I doubt it will grow very much more anyway.
Reply 10
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Are you and your friend just "friends" or is this practice common for people these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She is my girlfriend, that the way I feel. She does not fell the same way. We are not going out with other people. To me she is my girlfriend,one day maybe she will fee the same way I feel about me. Thank you, R.T.T.
There are people responding to this thread genuinely, that's so cute.
Dumbell bench press
Reply 13
Original post by SuperHuman98
Dumbell bench press

Thank you for your answer my girlfriend will do dumbbell bench press together. Thank you, R.T.T.
Reply 14
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Silicone
the pill is meant to increase your chest size
Original post by 0210RTT
her shirt came off, and her bra came off

Woah, they must be magical if they can move on their own.
I'm looking into boob reduction so take some of mine share the boob love sistaaa
Reply 19
Original post by ImagineCats
I'm looking into boob reduction so take some of mine share the boob love sistaaa

Thank you there are some very nice people in the world that would give a little bit of themselves for other people. God bless you, 0210RTT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending