Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
do I :lolwut:

Spoiler

yh but i was too dead to reply
and im going to bed now
lol i feel really tired rn
ill 100% reply tomorrow and play chess tomorrow
any chance u can be active around 6:30pm to catch a game? @XOR_ as well?

I think I'll be able to make 6:30pm, I don't mind just spectating 2+ games.
Original post by XOR_
I think I'll be able to make 6:30pm, I don't mind just spectating 2+ games.

yay :ahee:
cool :smile: I now hope my train is on time so i make it
but no excuses if u are not online m8 :slap:
I hope @FireFreezer77 can make it!

Original post by nomophobia
I would but my GP is even worse than my acne - legit if I call up tomorrow I'll get an appointment a week tomorrow and something always comes up and I have to cancel :mad: that's why I ended up with messed up knees and decided to f*** all and get an emergency appointment lol
Ooh, hopefully it'll work then if it's that effective!! And ikr >.> It ruins lives for no reason.
Also, you talk really funny 😂 you northern?
Posted from TSR Mobile

urgh thats awful :frown:
:smile:
nope, this isn't really my real "voice" because irl I don't really use all these words like m8 and stuff, its just because I like to type fast
also I say things as I think, so I think this means I think "funny"
you should see my analysis of things :rofl:

Spoiler

nope, i have like 2% confidence but I go outside no makeup like fukit :lol:
true, but I dont snapchat so :tongue: (or take pictures) (or look in mirrors) (or look cos im blind anyway)
dont makeup! You're probably not that bad (not as bad as me (like i have scars and stuff)) do it and if ur friends are supportive like mine are, you'll feel better :wink:

Haha, I've recently been doing that as well, very freeing :tongue: until some insensitive person (mainly my parents) says something :biggrin:

Haha, aww, snapchat is fun though! And some of their filters are so weird like there was one that made me look like I had spiders on my eyes. Or very badly smudged eyeliner on lol :tongue:

Aww you're so sweet! I have scars too (damn them - worse than acne) and discolouration and oh when 1 horrendous looking spot another 10 appear -.- Yeah I'll try it out for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
do I :lolwut:

Spoiler

yh but i was too dead to reply
and im going to bed now
lol i feel really tired rn
ill 100% reply tomorrow and play chess tomorrow
any chance u can be active around 6:30pm to catch a game? @XOR_ as well?

Aw no worries!
Aw damn, ok then! You sleep well!
Have some Red Bull! Solves that issue haha!
Alright then!
Nope, 7:30pm yes but not 6:30 I'm afraid.
Original post by nomophobia
Haha, I've recently been doing that as well, very freeing :tongue: until some insensitive person (mainly my parents) says something :biggrin:
Haha, aww, snapchat is fun though! And some of their filters are so weird like there was one that made me look like I had spiders on my eyes. Or very badly smudged eyeliner on lol :tongue:
Aww you're so sweet! I have scars too (damn them - worse than acne) and discolouration and oh when 1 horrendous looking spot another 10 appear -.- Yeah I'll try it out for sure.
Posted from TSR Mobile

thats good, oh thats not so good (tell them to stop because thats really mean!) I get it from my siblings, my parents are used to it now haha
looool ok then :rofl:
:colondollar: not really, i'm more savoury (badum tish :tongue: ) urgh they are really bad, with GP u can get creams that work really well, mine are almost gone, but this new drug will speed it up so :colondollar:
i really feel u dude, try it, it will help with ur confidence :wink:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw no worries!
Aw damn, ok then! You sleep well!
Have some Red Bull! Solves that issue haha!
Alright then!
Nope, 7:30pm yes but not 6:30 I'm afraid.

:wink:
:wavey:
urgh, no thank u, that stuff is vile af
:frown: ok , me and @XOR_ can start as close to 6:30pm as possible, then we can play/spectate from when u join us and when I need to eat and things lol
hopefully should work! We can communicate on this thread if needs be, just tag me/xor/firef
gdnite u guys!
thats good, oh thats not so good (tell them to stop because thats really mean!) I get it from my siblings, my parents are used to it now haha
looool ok then :rofl:
:colondollar: not really, i'm more savoury (badum tish :tongue: ) urgh they are really bad, with GP u can get creams that work really well, mine are almost gone, but this new drug will speed it up so :colondollar:
i really feel u dude, try it, it will help with ur confidence :wink:

:wink:
urgh, no thank u, that stuff is vile af
:frown: ok , me and @XOR_ can start as close to 6:30pm as possible, then we can play/spectate from when u join us and when I need to eat and things lol
hopefully should work! We can communicate on this thread if needs be, just tag me/xor/firef
gdnite u guys!

:biggrin:
:colonhash: It's magnificent! I love the stuff! Gives you wing! :wink:
I'll be eating, showering or driving at that point haha!
Alright then, we shall see what tomorrow holds!
Hopefully it will do! Tbh I've not tested it yet so I've no idea if I can actually play it yet haha!
Yeah that's true!
I'll make sure to tag FireF! Seems like he knows what he's doing :wink:
:biggrin:
:colonhash: It's magnificent! I love the stuff! Gives you wing! :wink:
I'll be eating, showering or driving at that point haha!
Alright then, we shall see what tomorrow holds!
Hopefully it will do! Tbh I've not tested it yet so I've no idea if I can actually play it yet haha!
Yeah that's true!
I'll make sure to tag FireF! Seems like he knows what he's doing :wink:

:rofl:
k!
:lol: i think u can if I can :wink:
:colonhash:
:unimpressed:
bonne nuit!
I'm sure you are!
We could always have a game on that website Cheese uses at somepoint?
You up for that?

I don't know tbh. Haven't played it in years so I honestly can't remember haha!

Well I'd like to think so but when the game starts...a bit of a different story :tongue:
Urmm I'm not sure, what website would that be? I have a Chess24 account. I don't mind using that. As long as it's not one I need to give my email to and create an account, sure! (I already have plenty of accounts I need to remember so I'm quite hesitant about new ones :tongue:)

Hopefully we shall find out soon :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
k!
:lol: i think u can if I can :wink:
:colonhash:
:unimpressed:
bonne nuit!

Bonjour :hat2:
Original post by Matrix123
Well I'd like to think so but when the game starts...a bit of a different story :tongue:
Urmm I'm not sure, what website would that be? I have a Chess24 account. I don't mind using that. As long as it's not one I need to give my email to and create an account, sure! (I already have plenty of accounts I need to remember so I'm quite hesitant about new ones :tongue:)

Hopefully we shall find out soon :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well there's only one way to find out! :biggrin:
Tbh I can't remember haha! Cheese will know.
Ok we can give that a go! Just need to make sure it works on my iPad first.
Yeah Same here,mid rather leave my email out. (Oh wow ok then, I guess more accounts will just make it impossible to remember them all!)

Hopefully we will! :wink:

Time for work, may be on at break and lunch (if I can get a signal today) but if not, 7:30 would be the usual time!
Have a great day! You deserve it!
Ah well there's only one way to find out! :biggrin:
Tbh I can't remember haha! Cheese will know.
Ok we can give that a go! Just need to make sure it works on my iPad first.
Yeah Same here,mid rather leave my email out. (Oh wow ok then, I guess more accounts will just make it impossible to remember them all!)

Hopefully we will! :wink:

Time for work, may be on at break and lunch (if I can get a signal today) but if not, 7:30 would be the usual time!
Have a great day! You deserve it!

Indeed...fiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rofl:
Fair enough - oh btw for Chess24 you do need to make an account with your email address. If you can't then I guess I'll just make an account in whatever you normally use :smile:
(Well I don't have a lot - it's just a lot for me :tongue:)

OK :h:
Oh I didn't know that was the usual time - I better remember that :wink:
Aww thanks, Freezer! You do too:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw gurl CHAYSE
you're so brave to go for a blood test and then go to work experience
You're very hard working

I want to go Brighton again
It's nice right!!
Original post by raniafern
Bonjour :hat2:

Bonjour, ca va?

Spoiler

Original post by AppleB
Aw gurl CHAYSE
you're so brave to go for a blood test and then go to work experience
You're very hard working
I want to go Brighton again
It's nice right!!

ikr, especially as i felt really sick :laugh:
lol no, being in a room with a spider for more than 1 second would be being brave but :erm:
:proud: I dont really, should be working now but no1's in so :tongue:
:biggrin: come visit!
Its awesome, especially for shops and stony beaches and the people are cool as well :wink:
Bonjour, ca va?

Spoiler

lol no, being in a room with a spider for more than 1 second would be being brave but :erm:
Its awesome, especially for shops and stony beaches and the people are cool as well :wink:

Aaawww!!
I understand
Eat tomatoes

LOOL do you dislike spiders?
I live 4 hours away from Brighton LOL
Yes it is
Plus when the sun comes out
The temperature picks up :lol:
Bonjour, ca va?

Spoiler

Awesome :biggrin: Bored... terrible summer, nervous for my exam next Monday.... :erm: But, yeah... Awesome :tongue:
Btw, spiders freak me out as well! :five:
Awesome :biggrin: Bored... terrible summer, nervous for my exam next Monday.... :erm: But, yeah... Awesome :tongue:

Bonne chance! (Gooooood luck with your exam! :h:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Bonne chance! (Gooooood luck with your exam! :h:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks dude... I'll need it :biggrin: :hugs:

wtf u have an exam? Why!?!?! Just refuse to do it and eat cookies and chill instead :yep:
there was a massive one here about 20 mins ago
I was like no thanku and went very far away :lol:
Thanks dude... I'll need it :biggrin: :hugs:

Haha no worries! I'm sure you won't :wink: but better to have luck on your side :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wtf u have an exam? Why!?!?! Just refuse to do it and eat cookies and chill instead :yep:
there was a massive one here about 20 mins ago
I was like no thanku and went very far away :lol:

Yup, my UKCAT is next week. Now I'm bored of doing the same jazz over and over again, so I've lost interest in it. Which means I've no idea what's gonna happen on the day of the exam :rofl:

Oh, we get only teeny tiny ones. I still run away, if they're bigger than my slippers :biggrin: If not, they're crushed under my pretty feet :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest