The Student Room Group

Girls have never shown interest in me

Scroll to see replies

maybe you're just really annoying and girls can sense your desperation when you're on dates with them?
Original post by Tabstercat
maybe you're just really annoying and girls can sense your desperation when you're on dates with them?

I don't get dates to begin with. :tongue:

Never been told I'm annoying, mind you.
not trying to be rude but your posts often seem annoying to me
idk
go on tinder and swipe loads and then you're guaranteed a date, at least then you can have some practice
Original post by candymonster
I'm an extremely good looking guy and mostly I get hideous girls annoying me with their declarations of eternal love and strong urges to mother my children.

It's a repulsive thought, consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with constant unwanted attention.

I hope this helps

I am getting a strong sense of....

Spoiler

Reply 44
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Average looking girl > Average looking guy

It's more like, there's a high possibility that you'll meet someone desperate or insecure enough to actually appreciate your company.

No. That's nasty. Why would you say that?
not trying to be rude but your posts often seem annoying to me
idk
go on tinder and swipe loads and then you're guaranteed a date, at least then you can have some practice

You can't please everyone. :wink:
Been there, done that, doesn't work.
what part of it didn't work?
what part of it didn't work?

I'll answer this question and steer it in a way that may help the OP, saves this going off-topic.

Simply put, Tinder yielded absolutely no results for me whatsoever. No dates, flakey numbers, and most women not knowing how to hold a conversation.

For the OP; if you haven't tried online dating/apps then I do recommend you do so because it is an avenue you have yet to approach but it may yield result. It may not, but it's worth a try, and alienating yourself from the attempt may be shooting yourself in the foot.
Same for me, but with girls and guys :lol:
where do you live, in the middle of nowhere? you're doing something wrong if you can't get a date on tinder. you need to try a bit harder.
where do you live, in the middle of nowhere? you're doing something wrong if you can't get a date on tinder. you need to try a bit harder.

And I am telling you my friend, I cannot get a date on Tinder.
the problem is on your end then and you could try again but you won't and instead spend your time complaining on TSR about how much it sucks to be you.
Let's not derail OP's thread. :smile:

EDIT:
Actually in hindsight I did that by replying to anon. Sorry OP!
Original post by Anonymous
I.

The best advice anyone can ever ive you is - Be Yourself
Been single for almost 4 years now i'm 18 and my only "girlfriend" used me for sexual stuff. I was 15 and she was almost 19... I've just waited and still not found no one! :angry: join the single club! :colone:
Original post by Thequiteguy
Been single for almost 4 years now i'm 18 and my only "girlfriend" used me for sexual stuff. I was 15 and she was almost 19... I've just waited and still not found no one! :angry: join the single club! :colone:

Damn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
Same for me, but with girls and guys :lol:

Hey! Long time no chat! How are you?
Be yourself and be confident as **** (women like confidence). Looks don't matter as much as you think. Apparently being a bit of a dick works as well but I haven't tried that one.

Maybe getting laid might work, hear me out. I put sex on this pedestal when I was in my teens and I actually avoided it/was scared of it for some reason. When the time came I thought "oh was that it? Why was I afraid of this?" And theres the usual "that was awesome". Now my attitude towards sex and relationships is a lot more laid (ba dum tiss) back and it has made me a lot more confident because of it.
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous
Jesus, in a world where average isn't good enough, what ****ing chance do I have then? Soon, you need to be at least an 8/10 to get an outside chance of being date worthy :s-smilie:

Its the 8/10+ that get all the initial interest from what I see. But thankfully attractiveness is about more than looks and everyone ends up with a partner with a bit of effort
Original post by DW4
No. That's nasty. Why would you say that?

Because in most cases it's true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending