Number 2 is gorgeous
Number 1 is beautiful

Would go for

Spoiler

I don't know about dres but I think that dress 2 is better
Reply 22
Original post by sameehaiqbal
image.jpeg

i am going to a pakistani wedding next month and need to buy a dress. can everyone just vote 1 or 2, whichever one they prefer most? im having trouble deciding between the two.

Oops i meant dress* in the title. total flop lol.

1 with high heels
Thankfully it's just S, M, L as its a readymade dress. I think I just need to measure my chest area, but I'll probably go for M as that is what I am in other dresses haha.

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Number 2 is gorgeous
Number 1 is beautiful

Would go for

Spoiler

I really liked the first one because of the traditional vibe it brings but I love the pattern and design and colour of the second one so you're right I'm going for the second dress :tongue:
image.jpeg

i am going to a pakistani wedding next month and need to buy a dress. can everyone just vote 1 or 2, whichever one they prefer most? im having trouble deciding between the two.

The one on the left.
Original post by asinghj
I don't know about dres but I think that dress 2 is better

Haha yeah my finger missed the s while typing dress and I was on my phone which can be unreliable sometimes, haha! Thanks for your opinion xx
Haha yeah my finger missed the s while typing dress and I was on my phone which can be unreliable sometimes, haha! Thanks for your opinion xx

Haha no worries
I will do! Lol yeah the food is the best part :colondollar:, and dressing up and looking nice is the second best part :tongue: haha! Thanks, hope you are having a nice day :h:
I like the skirt on 1 but not the top half, so 2.
image.jpeg

I personally like the 1st one:smile: But its up to you!:smile: They both look very nice:smile:
2 for sure, more elegant and the colours are chic I think; pretty contemporary take on Pakistani wear.

EDIT: whoops too late, in that case - good choice lol
(edited 7 years ago)
image.jpeg

2 looks nice but 1 straight up slays in my opinion. :biggrin:
1st is buff am I too late?
Original post by endgametheory
1st is buff am I too late?

I bought the second dress and the weddings on the 14th coming Sunday... thanks though! <3
I bought the second dress and the weddings on the 14th coming Sunday... thanks though! <3

Damn lol, the 2nd isn't too bad too.

I myself have a wedding (well, walima) coming up. Have fun!
Damn lol, the 2nd isn't too bad too.

I myself have a wedding (well, walima) coming up. Have fun!

Yeah its wedding season now ive got lots coming up :biggrin:
Yeah its wedding season now ive got lots coming up :biggrin:

Yeah, ngl I feel so happy being in pakistani wedding functions. Especially mendhi's!
Yeah, ngl I feel so happy being in pakistani wedding functions. Especially mendhi's!

Are you pakistani yourself? :smile:
Are you pakistani yourself? :smile:

:yep:
:yep:

I just like the food! Yummm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending