The Student Room Group

relationship advice

so, im 17 years old i 've never really been in a relationship or hooked up with a guy, its probably because ive friend zoned every guy that has ever tried to instigate a relationship with me or i completely stop talking to them altogether,i really dont know why tho.
so this summer i started hanging out with this guy(lets call him robert) who was close to my girl bestfriend, he initially told her he was interested in me and i kind off brushed it off, so one day i go to chill at roberts house and he had mike over who is my bestfriends ex, we start talking and we have a lot in commun, he then texts me to go on a date with him , after we go out robert calls me out of the blue saying how accusing me of wrongfully leading people on then being emotionally unavailable , cold and how if i continue like this ill never be in a happy relationship.
can u guys tell med why im so bad at relatioships?
Original post by radel1999
so, im 17 years old i 've never really been in a relationship or hooked up with a guy, its probably because ive friend zoned every guy that has ever tried to instigate a relationship with me or i completely stop talking to them altogether,i really dont know why tho.
so this summer i started hanging out with this guy(lets call him robert) who was close to my girl bestfriend, he initially told her he was interested in me and i kind off brushed it off, so one day i go to chill at roberts house and he had mike over who is my bestfriends ex, we start talking and we have a lot in commun, he then texts me to go on a date with him , after we go out robert calls me out of the blue saying how accusing me of wrongfully leading people on then being emotionally unavailable , cold and how if i continue like this ill never be in a happy relationship.
can u guys tell med why im so bad at relatioships?

Doesn't sound like you are, just sounds like there is a bitter teenager telling you all of these things that may not be true. Maybe you're just not interested in the people you've 'friendzoned' before.
Tell him to come back when he's off his period.
Original post by Double Agent

:rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending