The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I've finally decided on my clearing backup uni so now I'm just really excited to see my grades, and also grade boundaries are out in 6 days Woooo 😎😎
Original post by doctorwhofan98
I think universities get our results on Sunday, though they might not look at them until Monday.

Ah thank you! We only have a few days left then... :rofl:
Reply 3342
Original post by fefssdf
I've finally decided on my clearing backup uni so now I'm just really excited to see my grades, and also grade boundaries are out in 6 days Woooo 😎😎

Ohhhh what is it? I think I've got about 8 back ups, data for all collected and listed in order of preference.

Can't wait for results too :biggrin:
Original post by Aph
UCAS got them today, they are matching them to our applications and Sunday they send our results to the unis. So as I said a few days ago the unstoppable ball is now moving and our futures are fixed.

Oh gosh no! :rofl: I hope they don't see mine and just skim over it! :rofl: Oh no don't tell me that! I did really badly in one of my exams :/ I'm not too worried this year though, probably because I've told myself that it's not the end of the world :smile: Good luck with yours! I hope you get what you need! :biggrin:
you're not alone..
So much suspense and my heart can't take it. I can almost taste my heart 😷
Original post by Tofearoblivion
So much suspense and my heart can't take it. I can almost taste my heart 😷

I hope that there are many happy students on results day :smile:

I feel like all my hard work will be wasted, as these AS exams don't count towards anything :frown: at least they'll give me an indication of what to improve on next year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3347
Original post by QueenBee98
Oh gosh no! :rofl: I hope they don't see mine and just skim over it! :rofl: Oh no don't tell me that! I did really badly in one of my exams :/ I'm not too worried this year though, probably because I've told myself that it's not the end of the world :smile: Good luck with yours! I hope you get what you need! :biggrin:

I'm sure you'll be fine:h:
I'm barely sleeping :frown:
Original post by Aph
I'm sure you'll be fine:h:

I hope so! :smile:
Original post by vik1234
Unis get our results on the 12th so tomorrow

Really? Where does it say rhat
Anyone did As business studies exams this year for edexcel ... what did you thought of it???
Anyone did As business studies exams this year for edexcel ... what did you thought of it??? Im just eondering
Hello darkness my old friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys i was wondering how the A grade works at A2. If i got 95/100 UMS last year at AS - do i get an A if i get 65/100 UMS this year? or do i need 80/100 this year.
Original post by Sid1234
Hey guys i was wondering how the A grade works at A2. If i got 95/100 UMS last year at AS - do i get an A if i get 65/100 UMS this year? or do i need 80/100 this year.

Original post by tanyapotter
as long as you meet your offer, is there any evidence to suggest that universities mind if you don't meet your predicted grades? eg. if an offer was A*AA and i got A*AAB but i was predicted A*A*A*A, will universities look down on this despite me going there?

They'll be relieved that you aren't eligible for adjustment :wink:
UCAS only get the CIE results today.

The other exam boards send results through tomorrow.

UCAS send the results on to universities on Friday night/Saturday morning - quite often getting the results loaded and set up to report on takes 24 hours within universities....decisions start to happen on Sunday and Monday.
Original post by Aph
Ohhhh what is it? I think I've got about 8 back ups, data for all collected and listed in order of preference.

Can't wait for results too :biggrin:

York cause its a nice place and seems like somewhere I'd be happy
Finally decided on a clearing choice because I don't want to go to my insurance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest