The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I... Won?!

Oh my
Ohhhhh yeah.
Apprently you get your IGCSE results today and I did one IGCSE, which was English, but I haven't got my result yet, or don't how to get my result.
Original post by ak143244
Ohhhhh yeah.
Apprently you get your IGCSE results today and I did one IGCSE, which was English, but I haven't got my result yet, or don't how to get my result.

Ah yh i saw this thread, thats weird tho:hmmmm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Nope
The Princess :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okayyy
:wink:

Spoiler

@Matrix123

I won!!!
the excitement.. It's too much
Original post by PrincessBO$$

@ak143244
u dud igcse btw :wink:

Yeah I did, IGCSE English Langauge, and you?
Have you found out any results of your IGCSE subjects?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Excuses. :noway:

No. :cry2: It's not the same here! Plus, I was on holiday. :u:

I'm back now, as I imagine you will be overjoyed* to hear. :bigsmile:

* terms and conditions apply, where 'overjoyed' is used, replace with 'entirely underwhelmed', your statutory rights are definitely affected. Don't like our products? You can get a refund or an exchange if you return them within 30 days with original proof of purchase. No purchase necessary. 2359% APR, YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS, policies underwritten by Professional Sounding Companyname Limited. Subject to availability and eligibility. You must hold at least a provisional Drivers' License from the United Kingdom to take part in this offer. Don't drink and drive, THINK™. Drive safe.
Yeah I did, IGCSE English Langauge, and you?
Have you found out any results of your IGCSE subjects?

I did IGCSE english language, which board did you do? I did edexcel. So the results will come out on the 25th of august :frown:
Yesterday?? I am so behindddddd
I think our school gives all the results on results day rather than one subject at a time.
I did IGCSE english language, which board did you do? I did edexcel. So the results will come out on the 25th of august :frown:

Same I think Cambridge IGCSE - the exam was about Maria and her husband and honeybees.
Oh cool!
I used to use them shoulder bag at school lol
I think i'll change to back bags coz u have heavier stuff at college but i stil dunno lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Be careful! fellows are coming to there
Escape early! fellows are next to you
Do it! Attach the ear of a cat!
Do it! Attach the ear of a cat!

Same I think Cambridge IGCSE - the exam was about Maria and her husband and honeybees.

Did you get your results today? :biggrin: Nah my exam was different. Cause im on a different exam board :smile:
OPS i just say your previous post nevermind :wink:
Okayyy
:wink:

Spoiler

Hehe he will come near 3:30/4 pm lol i think l, not sure lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
No. :cry2: It's not the same here! Plus, I was on holiday. :u:

I'm back now, as I imagine you will be overjoyed* to hear. :bigsmile:

* terms and conditions apply, where 'overjoyed' is used, replace with 'entirely underwhelmed', your statutory rights are definitely affected. Don't like our products? You can get a refund or an exchange if you return them within 30 days with original proof of purchase. No purchase necessary. 2359% APR, YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS, policies underwritten by Professional Sounding Companyname Limited. Subject to availability and eligibility. You must hold at least a provisional Drivers' License from the United Kingdom to take part in this offer. Don't drink and drive, THINK™. Drive safe.

Yeah :smile:
What are you up to?

Did you get your results today? :biggrin: Nah my exam was different. Cause im on a different exam board :smile:
OPS i just say your previous post nevermind :wink:

No, I get my results on results day :smile:

Original post by mediaya
Hehe he will come near 3:30/4 pm lol i think l, not sure lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's probably having a nap :tongue:
:zomg:?
Hehe thanks!
Loool i better look like that in a grammar school :mmm: jokes lol
Yep, need bigger bag :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest