No food=Get skinny
Get skinny=Get ugly
Get ugly=No love
No love=No marriage
No marriage=No children
No children=Depression
Depression=Sickness
Sickness=Death
*LESSON:biggrin:on't lose your pen.......

I remember seeing this on Facebook all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Bruh I see you on tsr all the time now
Oh.
Reply 3
Original post by squish562
Bruh I see you on tsr all the time now

Yh I'm quite new and I like tsr now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well that escalated quickly
Reply 5
Or you can buy a new pen. That's what I used to write in the comments when someone put this on their status.
Now read it from the bottom going upwards.
Reply 7
Original post by Trapz99
Or you can buy a new pen. That's what I used to write in the comments when someone put this on their status.

I know I always thought it was stupid 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you want children so bad??
Reply 9
Original post by RDKGames
Now read it from the bottom going upwards.

:s-smilie:😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Katiee224
Why do you want children so bad??

I use to argue with a friend about this for ages, everything I said was countered so I can't be bothered 😂
Original post by AdeptDz
I use to argue with a friend about this for ages, everything I said was countered so I can't be bothered 😂

Not trying to cause an argument, it just seems that everything in your post boils down to whether or not you have kids or not and that determines your happiness.:tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by Katiee224
Not trying to cause an argument, it just seems that everything in your post boils down to whether or not you have kids or not and that determines your happiness.:tongue:

True but there's some other variants of this post and some say "lonely = depress" so I think by no kids it means lonely
Reply 13
😂 cool
Original post by AdeptDz
True but there's some other variants of this post and some say "lonely = depress" so I think by no kids it means lonely

Personally I would cut half of it straight down to "no pen=depression" and carry on to the end. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Personally I would cut half of it straight down to "no pen=depression" and carry on to the end. :biggrin:

ThEy need to know the story 😂
Original post by AdeptDz
ThEy need to know the story 😂

Nah, I'm sure everyone who ever lacked a pen automatically felt depression. :smile:
one of the teachers at my old school used to say this all the time, but it would take him half an hour and he always used to throw in that by forgetting your pen, you're disappointing your entire family and laughing in the faces of children who live in ledcs bc they can't afford pens
Reply 18
TRue, especially when I give someone a pen then mine stops working 😞
Nah, I'm sure everyone who ever lacked a pen automatically felt depression. :smile:
Reply 19
Everything ends with death anyways though...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending