The Student Room Group

how to diffeniate this

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GUMI
jesus christ, can you stop, I said I'm sorry, i swear you people are triggered so easily

what?

i was just reading through the thread and I saw that and it made me think "wtf" to myself so I replied with "wtf"

calm down
Reply 41
Original post by GUMI
jesus christ, can you stop, I said I'm sorry, i swear you people are triggered so easily

mathematics is srs bsns
Original post by GUMI

Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43

forgiven by lord zacin
Original post by GUMI

You stepped into the wrong forum, mother******!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GUMI

dont worry, these mathmos are truly good at maths but make sure you understand what you are doing. Tbh A level maths lacks in rigour(too much) so its by no means your fault.

Christopher Zeeman,timothy gowers,etc agrees with the above so DW
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by Duke Glacia
dont worry, these mathmos are truly good at maths but make sure you understand what you are doing. Tbh A level maths lacks in rigour(too much) so its by no means your fault.

Christopher Zeeman,timothy gowers,etc agrees with the above so DW

duke where tf have u been hiding
Just by eyeballing my answer, it should be the same as RDKGames' answer (his 12th post). @Zacken correct me if I've made a mistake... or anyone.
Original post by ChuckNorriss
Just by eyeballing my answer, it should be the same as RDKGames' answer (his 12th post). @Zacken correct me if I've made a mistake... or anyone.

Seems to be good towards the state with u's and v's at the end, just the matter of perhaps rearranging to collect the terms of dy/dx and factor it out. Also, using u=exyu=e^{xy} substitution would've made it easier to work with.

Quick Reply

Latest