The Student Room Group

I had a FIGHT with my FRIEND

We had a fight.

She punched me. I punched her. I didn't want to fight but she had pushed me past the breaking point.

Afterwards we shook hands and headed to the local pub for a J2O.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why ARE you half SHOUTING ?
Reply 2
It's not that bad I guess she just saw it as play fighting. If she realised she'd actually upset you I'm sure she would've stopped.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Why ARE you half SHOUTING ?

hahaha HAHA

I'm not. It's just certain words are in bold
Original post by BobSausage
It's not that bad I guess she just saw it as play fighting. If she realised she'd actually upset you I'm sure she would've stopped.

She kicked me though! KICKED ME!!!?!?!?
Reply 5
Original post by cookie123456789
She kicked me though! KICKED ME!!!?!?!?

Again, it's only a kick it's not like she started scratching you with her nails or clawing at your face or pulling your hair. I mean when me and my friend fought a while back (it was all in good spirit) we were literally hurling each other across my mum's living room, but I'm sure if she realised you really weren't playing along, then she might have stopped, and at least it was a hot enough day that you could dry off, imagine if it had have been winter. :smile:
Reply 6
u got trolled
Original post by BobSausage
Again, it's only a kick it's not like she started scratching you with her nails or clawing at your face or pulling your hair. I mean when me and my friend fought a while back (it was all in good spirit) we were literally hurling each other across my mum's living room, but I'm sure if she realised you really weren't playing along, then she might have stopped, and at least it was a hot enough day that you could dry off, imagine if it had have been winter. :smile:

i GUESS SO. But I reckon it was her being passive aggressive or something.

I did play along with it. I didn't mind the fight... (apart from when she kicked me)... it's the fact she seemed like she really enjoyed getting 'back at me'
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
u got trolled

No I didn't
First the odd antics at Nandos and now this? You either spend a lot of time inventing stories or have a very, very bizarre life.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
First the odd antics at Nandos and now this? You either spend a lot of time inventing stories or have a very, very bizarre life.

I know!!!!!! I do indeed have a very bizarre life!!!
This and Nandos did actually happen!!!!
Reply 11
So who won in the end?
Reply 12
You have strange friends (or is it just you lol :biggrin:). I think she was just enjoying herself. She didn't seem very upset so why should you? She clearly didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing. You shouldn't be too concerned!

The kicking in the stomach wasn't acceptable particularly if it hurt a lot
This reads like fanfiction.
Reply 14
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Not bizarre if you're 9 years old.
Original post by umar39
You have strange friends (or is it just you lol :biggrin:). I think she was just enjoying herself. She didn't seem very upset so why should you? She clearly didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing. You shouldn't be too concerned!

The kicking in the stomach wasn't acceptable particularly if it hurt a lot

Me and my friends are all pretty crazy hahaahhah....
Yeah I guess so...
Original post by Rk2k14
So who won in the end?

Who do you think won????

Be honest
Well that was a bad fight... be careful next time though you might get arrested! :biggrin:

Seems like a little fun between friends to me... but girls usually hit guys and think it's ok but I tell them to stop or ill hit back simples... :colondollar:
Original post by Thequiteguy
Well that was a bad fight... be careful next time though you might get arrested! :biggrin:

Seems like a little fun between friends to me... but girls usually hit guys and think it's ok but I tell them to stop or ill hit back simples... :colondollar:

ok!!!!!!!
Original post by Galaxie501
This reads like fanfiction.

really?

Quick Reply

Latest