The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Single.

Can go to bed soundly without thinking someone is cheating on me:h:
Depends on where you are in your life and what you're looking for at a particular point in time.

I personally am an insecure moron who can't function without the support of a woman who knows better, so 100% relationships.
Single, but that could just be because I havent experienced a proper relationship ahaha
Reply 4
I'm single but not by choice, it's just because I'm ugly AF.

I guess it's better being free and not having to spend money on two people lol
A relationship that works out well is a good source of happiness and companionship, although nothing is perfect in life.

There's nothing amazing about the 'freedom' that you get whilst being single unless you're someone who actually 'uses' it, and if you are then you're probably single out of choice than anything else. It is.. interesting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Friends With Benefits
Depends what relationship.

The right relationship with someone you love is obviously going to be better than being single.
The wrong relationship ir a poor one is obviously going to be worse than being single.
Single has its advantages.
Reply 8
Relationship, but I´m old.
Original post by Halzy1234
Relationship= Commitment
Single= Freedom

Which one would you all prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(edited 7 years ago)
Single, being in a relationship seems too complicated well for me
Relationships are too much effort and just waste PRECIOUS hours of my life since I'm only 18. I can go clubbing, have fun, have one night stands and I'm enjoying my life.
People who get into relationships at a young age though, it is understandable.....something is missing in their life and the only way they can get that something is to be with someone.
Original post by Halzy1234
Relationship= Commitment
Single= Freedom

Which one would you all prefer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Relationship, learn, grow together from young (18-20) to old (death) is my ideal relationship. With the special someone who will make you smile and be glad you have them as a partner to be in your journey throughout life.
Single.

I don't have any commitment issues but by being single it means I won't have to worry about being cheated on, spending money etc
I am very happy being in a relationship. I can also sleep at night knowing someone isn't cheating on me because I'm not insecure in my relationship and I trust him 100%. :tongue:
Relationship because generally speaking you get sex.
My virginity is slowly coming back to me. I can feel it. :ahhhhh:
Original post by Mathsmad123
Relationships are too much effort and just waste PRECIOUS hours of my life since I'm only 18. I can go clubbing, have fun, have one night stands and I'm enjoying my life.
People who get into relationships at a young age though, it is understandable.....something is missing in their life and the only way they can get that something is to be with someone.

I can also go clubbing, have fun, and I'm very much so enjoying my life :h: my relationship is no effort at all, and certainly not a waste of my life :tongue: not all relationships are extremely hard work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
tbf not everyone gets into a relationship for love and commitment, its because they think the safe way to get laid on a regular basis is if they ship it

which is sadly true. women won't always give out sex unless you become her boyfriend, then she feels more compelled and vice versa of course... but we all know its easier for women to get laid whenever she wants than men
Original post by loveleest
Single.

Can go to bed soundly without thinking someone is cheating on me:h:

*cough* insecure... *cough* *cough*
Single=Freedom

Doing whatever the **** I want.

Maybe when I'm 19 I might get engaged but too young now love my own freedom.
Don't want to waste my happiness in boys at this age. Majority aren't even serious.
They pass time and ruin young girls lives.

I know I'm worth more than that. I've never dated, or shown deep interest in guys, probably obsess over older men. But the guys I obsess over aren't bad boys or some druggies. They're actually hard working, own amazing housez and cars and are great fathers to their children, respectful towards their parents and loving husbands towards their wives and I want that I'm life obviously if God wills.

I don't mind if I don't get that in life as I believe everything is predestined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending