The Student Room Group

How will you find out your fate? A LEVELS RESULTS DAY

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
Thank you :smile:

Oh gosh... Do you think some track might update over the weekend? Or is August the 18th the earliest?

I don't.. think so. Track freezes until the morning of results day.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15447-ucas-track-on-results-day
Reply 21
Don't even know when my school opens :/ and it's an hour bus journey to school so I'm confused if I should check track or not beforehand! I need advice :frown:
My school has said we have to be at school by no later than 08:00 am to collect our results with parents in tow...ouch!
Reply 23
Online, 6AM at Manchester airport inside Cafe Ritazza where I will most likely be crying all over my bacon barm because I bombed my maths and I really need it for Biomed
Reply 24
I get mine 8am... Oh wait i already got AAA last year. I still wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats remembering that day. Gl folks!
Original post by Algorithm4
My school has said we have to be at school by no later than 08:00 am to collect our results with parents in tow...ouch!

WTF...
Does that place not realise that not all parents are good to be around when getting results.
by running the fastest mile to school ever :tongue:
on results day do you get your actual a level certificates or not? I'm still contemplating whether to collect my results or just phone up :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
I don't.. think so. Track freezes until the morning of results day.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15447-ucas-track-on-results-day

I see, thanks very much.
Original post by chemstudent314
on results day do you get your actual a level certificates or not? I'm still contemplating whether to collect my results or just phone up :redface:

Your school has to send off for the certificates and they will arrive at a later date.
Original post by Algorithm4

That's insane! My twin brother and I go to different schools and my mum is a single mum... If both our schools had this policy, we'd be screwed.

You get a results sheet with all of your results on it. The certificates, as above, arrive at a later date and you have the fun of finding time to go back to school, engage in some slightly awkward conversations and then leave. While nice to have, I've never had a use for my A-level certificates. It'll probably be one of those things that I find in a box in an attic in 20-30 years.
Your school has to send off for the certificates and they will arrive at a later date.

Oh i see, thank you! so if I was to go through clearing would they only ask for the results? or will I have to prove it somehow?
Oh i see, thank you! so if I was to go through clearing would they only ask for the results? or will I have to prove it somehow?

Most exam boards send their results directly to UCAS and so your grades will be avaliable for universities in clearing to see.
Original post by SeanFM
You get a results sheet with all of your results on it. The certificates, as above, arrive at a later date and you have the fun of finding time to go back to school, engage in some slightly awkward conversations and then leave. While nice to have, I've never had a use for my A-level certificates. It'll probably be one of those things that I find in a box in an attic in 20-30 years.

Haha thank you, for that very reason I feel like I can't go in to face everyone from my school who for certain would be there will all A's, it seems all to awkward. I might just get them emailed to me :frown: That's probably true
Most exam boards send their results directly to UCAS and so your grades will be avaliable for universities in clearing to see.

oh okay thank you:smile:
Reply 36
Original post by SeanFM
I put 0 thought into it until results day, where I decided to sneak a peek at track and found out that I met my firm, so my results can't have been too bad and that kept me kind of calm on the way to school. However I appreciate that if track showed I had not met either of my offers then it would've had the opposite affect :hide:

How has your track updated, But ours hasn't?

oh right, thank you :smile:
Original post by amino001

Track updates on the morning of results day :smile: mine did so 2 years ago :lol: :moon:
Original post by amino001

They are already in university. They were talking about their A level results day which has already happened.

Quick Reply

Latest