The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smegsxo
Are you on the sleep side or all nighter? :tongue: I'm going to try to sleep but I don't know how well I'll manage, my hope is to sleep until I have to wake up to get ready but I don't know if I'll manage it...5 hours sleep would be good!

i'm hoping to sleep as well haha!! i'll probs go to bed at like 3 at the latest if i can't sleep, but i'd rather wake up and check UCAS rather than be awake all night waiting for it tbh:smile:
Original post by Altun63
What are people going to do after they collect their results? Anything fun/interesting?

Drink??
Original post by MarimaKauser
Yes lots of alcohol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might try that hydroxy ether they got us to come up with from scratch in that CHEM4. :biggrin:
_20160811_213436.JPG
Original post by Cadherin
I might try that hydroxy ether they got us to come up with from scratch in that CHEM4. :biggrin:

Let's get some lidocaine if we're going there recreate chem4 altogether😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serine Soul
_20160811_213436.JPG

:rofl: prsom
Original post by MarimaKauser
Let's get some lidocaine if we're going there recreate chem4 altogether😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you remember what you put for that new rate equation where [propanone] is multiplied by 100? I put exactly the same as the one they gave us rate=k[propanone][H+] but apparently it's wrong...

That lidocaine hydrochloride was a joke of a question as well - I said by protonating the nitrogens, you prevent their basicity and so harmful side effects which is probably *******s.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3527
People talking about their exams are making me nervous and I didnt even do the same exam board... or the same subject...:laugh:
Who else has Leeds University as their firm? :biggrin:
Original post by Ayman!
:rofl: prsom

I am now craving some milk
Original post by tanyapotter
how could i be the sole reason for the site crashing

(People like you)
I hope you have a very happy birthday with fabulous results!
Plan for the night of the 17th: lots of Kalms.
Mum: Ooh one week to go
Me:

(but seriously I want it to hurry up now, so bored waiting :laugh:)
I think our results are being sent to ucas tomorrow cause , ucas track is going offline:colone:
Original post by Cadherin
Do you remember what you put for that new rate equation where [propanone] is multiplied by 100? I put exactly the same as the one they gave us rate=k[propanone][H+] but apparently it's wrong...

That lidocaine hydrochloride was a joke of a question as well - I said by protonating the nitrogens, you prevent their basicity and so harmful side effects which is probably *******s.

If I remember correctly something was in excess so it wouldn't have an effect on the rate so I removed it from the original rate equation and wrote that and yeah I know omg I completely winged it and said it was a salt😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
it is concerning me that im still so apathetic towards this..
Original post by HassanAftab
@PQ any idea if manchester will accept me with BBB while my offer was ABB? (Manchester was my insurance and im an intl student)

Hi, which course did you apply for?
When dreading results day as got 2 Ds and E last year at AS so had redo AS and A2 😪😭
Original post by Salamandastron
it is concerning me that im still so apathetic towards this..

It's okay, I was the same, Sally. Wait.. maybe that's a bad thing :lol:

It's a good trait to have most of the time unless you're finding that you genuinely care about nothing in life which is.. concerning. But I digress :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest