The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Who me?
no lol Nicki!
I speak fluent somali. My somali is better than my english! Yep im somali muqdishu blue flag best flag :colone: Ahh your quite mixed. Hahha my mum she is 1/4 arab. But i just say im somali like whats the point saying im 1/8 arab? :tongue:

Lol how come? Were you born here? Somaliland > Somalia :colonhash:
Tru, lol.
On monday i will be getting around 30cm of my hair cut off to donate to the little princesses trust and also to get sponsored to raise money for melanoma uk which unfortunately caused my stepdad to pass away. For a great cause and also something to distract my attention away from results day and to focus on raising money for a good cause. If anybody would like to sponsor me this is the link which also explains more about it all. Thanks in advance. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Gemma-Broom1
Original post by hamza772000
no lol Nicki!

:h: i knew what u meant!
I READ IT ALL! :tongue:
And one thing to say:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I READ IT ALL! :tongue:
And one thing to say:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

of breath?
Original post by Electrospective
Lol how come? Were you born here? Somaliland > Somalia :colonhash:
Tru, lol.

Im gonna eat you. :u:Hahaha not kidding come on Somalia>Somaliland. :colonhash: I was born here. Im exaggerating lol. I just meant i speak good somali, not the basic somali , like kids speak now! Ahh my first language was somali, then italian. Cause my parents never spoke to me in english at home :angry: They spoke somali, my mum spoke just italian. So when i went to school i was like fresh. It was cool tho i learnt english quite quickly. I was fluent in it by 6/7. But then i forget how to speak italian, :frown: I just remember some phrases and how to say some stuff
win what?
Original post by Skittles_Lime
win what?

chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im gonna eat you. :u:Hahaha not kidding come on Somalia>Somaliland. :colonhash: I was born here. Im exaggerating lol. I just meant i speak good somali, not the basic somali , like kids speak now! Ahh my first language was somali, then italian. Cause my parents never spoke to me in english at home :angry: They spoke somali, my mum spoke just italian. So when i went to school i was like fresh. It was cool tho i learnt english quite quickly. I was fluent in it by 6/7. But then i forget how to speak italian, :frown: I just remember some phrases and how to say some stuff

Ohhh. Interesting. Same, my somali is very good, kids nowadays are ****ing terrible. I was rapping in somali the other day, me + my family friend. :lol:

I used to be fluent in french as a kid, my dad's friends were mostly french and I played with their kids a lot. But I forgot it later on. It's so easy to learn languages when you're younger, harder to keep though.
[video="youtube;iMlkYKVQvfU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMlkYKVQvfU[/video]

What kind of chocolate? Will it be worth it?
@Matrix123

Another victory!

[video="youtube;3GNtXN3YfdY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GNtXN3YfdY[/video]
Original post by Electrospective
Ohhh. Interesting. Same, my somali is very good, kids nowadays are ****ing terrible. I was rapping in somali the other day, me + my family friend. :lol:

I used to be fluent in french as a kid, my dad's friends were mostly french and I played with their kids a lot. But I forgot it later on. It's so easy to learn languages when you're younger, harder to keep though.

ugh its annoying like they sound no offence retarded.Hey your an ex-muslim right? does your dad know? and wait u were blonde as a kid?
I know :frown:

Original post by Impressive
of breath?

No otherwise o would faint :colonhash: i meant out of this game lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:tea:

Tea time