The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
ugh its annoying like they sound no offence retarded.Hey your an ex-muslim right? does your dad know? and wait u were blonde as a kid?
I know :frown:

Yeah I was, I'm so special. :u:

Yeah he does, everyone knows, except my grandma and my aunt who lives in America.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
[video="youtube;3GNtXN3YfdY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GNtXN3YfdY[/video]

That is not worth it! Who would want 16 year old chocolate?! Its not some fancy wine where the longer the better!
Original post by Impressive
@Matrix123

Another victory!

:yy:

100 posts stats:
mediaya 14
AngryJellyfish 7
CheeseIsVeg –6
hamza 6
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 4
ak143244 3
Impressive - 3 (:clap2:)
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson- 1
Electrospective - 1
Tasnia'x - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 9
AngryJellyfish -2
Kwame502 –2
Impressive - 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Electrospective
Yeah I was, I'm so special. :u:

Yeah he does, everyone knows, except my grandma and my aunt who lives in America.

Do you speak arabic too? I speak arabic not strong a bit of saudi accent, is he angry omg if i left islam omg idk what would happen to me. :u:
Original post by Impressive

Now that will be worth it but it looks dark. Not sure if that would taste nice, not really into a bitter taste
Original post by Skittles_Lime
That is not worth it! Who would want 16 year old chocolate?! Its not some fancy wine where the longer the better!

You're probably right. So best let me win, I'll take one for the team. :sadnod:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Do you speak arabic too? I speak arabic not strong a bit of saudi accent, is he angry omg if i left islam omg idk what would happen to me. :u:

I was good at egyptian arabic, but then I forgot ('cause my Egyptian friend moved to a different school + I stopped watching musalsals and egyptian movies). I know basic stuff, my I can understand some.

Nah, he's not that religious.
Original post by Electrospective
I was good at egyptian arabic, but then I forgot ('cause my Egyptian friend moved to a different school + I stopped watching musalsals and egyptian movies). I know basic stuff, my I can understand some.

Nah, he's not that religious.

egyptian accent is the most desired lol! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Wow thats great!
Oh dw, lit it awfull lol, i'd be surprised if i pass it.... Even lang :colonhash:
What about maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hated english I was never good at it :colonhash: plus english lit is useless anyway (it's just a extra GCSE) , english Lang is the main one. :yep:

I got an A for maths :biggrin: I was always good at more sciencey subjects compared with artsy subjects.
You're probably right. So best let me win, I'll take one for the team. :sadnod:

Ah! I see what you did there! That's sneaky, I could try to win and then share this chocolate with everyone. What does everyone say, let me win this?
Killed the thread. :blow:

[video="youtube;h5-Bg-wHuXQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5-Bg-wHuXQ[/video]
[video="youtube;N-y5g3nlKbY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-y5g3nlKbY[/video]
Original post by mr T 999
I hated english I was never good at it :colonhash: plus english lit is useless anyway (it's just a extra GCSE) , english Lang is the main one. :yep:

I got an A for maths :biggrin: I was always good at more sciencey subjects compared with artsy subjects.

Aww hehe, why did u hate english tho?
The one u got a C in, is that lang then?
I hate english too lol :mad2: just hope i pass lang :sad: or else am not gonna go where i want :frown::cry2:

Hehe cool! I love all sciences and maths :ahee: tbh i like all the subjects i did apart from english :tongue: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Possible next cosplay #2:

Why aren't you cosplaying as ana gram lol?
Original post by mr T 999
Why aren't you cosplaying as ana gram lol?

That's possible next cosplay #5. Have to do these things in order. :sadnod:

Possible next cosplay #4:

:
Moroccan mint. :yes:

just green tea

http://i.imgur.com/TNwVkEM.png

Latest