The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Scroll to see replies

Don't know why but my parents planned a holiday on the 19th so packing my bags.
It will be the earliest I've woken up all holidays so I'll probably just go back to bed..
Pizza and the godfather trilogy
My friend introduced me to this clear liquid. It doesn't taste very nice, but he says that it'll help me get through results day. It sounds ominous, but I trust him.
If my results go well...probably buy freshers' events tickets, wait anxiously for my mum to get back from holiday so I can start university shopping and celebrate with my boyfriend!

It they go badly...I honestly really don't know how I'll be able to cope. But there will be a LOT of crying and swearing :/

Either way, I can see a lot of bad food being consumed :smile:
Buy something nice (expensive) that I've wanted for a while :smile:
By getting knocked out.
No matter what grades I get, after I have sorted out finalising my definite University choice or sorting out alternatives e.g. clearing or GAP Year, I will order Pizza for me and the family.
I plan to go shopping and treat myself with a load of friends - this is for one of two ways: either to celebrate my success, or as retail therapy.
Il be going to the funfair! Ride the waltzer over and over till I'm so dizzy I can't remember how badly I did...
Reply 150
If all goes well (fingers crossed!) then I'll probably be running around the house like a crazy person! And maybe go out for a meal with my family :smile:

If not...then I'll just be saying 'Aal izz well' over and over to myself!
I plan to eat some good food and then many many desserts and tons and tons of dramas and anime that I couldn't see due to stress and the many sleepless night due to last minute coursework and exam prep.

I would also like to do indoor skydiving, bowling, paintballing, laser tag, ice skating and swim in an infinity pool. Most of these will deffo not be happening :bawling::bawling::bawling:
PARTAAY regardless of what results i get!
Imma celebrate it with Raksha Bandhan which means il have to part with my money as I gift it to my sisters tying me a rakhi .:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhanny
Imma celebrate it with Raksha Bandhan which means il have to part with my money as I gift it to my sisters tying me a rakhi .:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I had a brother so I could get presents and money for tying a rakhi :frown:
Reply 155
I will mourn my own death and plan my funeral. My Will is almost ready. I have a notebook full of clearing hotlines in hopes of a second chance. #pray4z
I decided to drink for two days with only two four hour naps to keep me going. I had a hangover for three days straight.

Worth it.
Original post by Skittles_Lime
I wish I had a brother so I could get presents and money for tying a rakhi :frown:

Awww.:no:

Dont you have cousin brothers though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I plan to go on a holiday to menorca With my friends just hours after I receive my results. If a I get a few A*'s I may even have a party out there :smile:
Throwing a massive party so we can either drink in celebration or drink away the pain!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending