The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Paragon accommodation 2016/2017

Hi!
I'm starting at UWL in september and will be staying in block c, flat 39 - who else is staying in the Paragon accommodation? Anyone else on here in the same block/flat?

Scroll to see replies

hey I'm block C room 44 :smile:
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hi,

I'm in C flat 32
Reply 3
Nice! What are you both studying?
Reply 4
i'm block C flat 35:smile:
Music technology with electron music production! Wbu x
Add me on facebook anyone haha its ruby Collinson pp brown hair and green top snapchat screenshot lol x
Hey guys, I'll be in Block C floor 2 flat 11 ;D Studying Airport and Airline Management :3
Reply 8
Hi :biggrin:

I'm in E-01-029 Flat 4. Is anyone else in Block E???
Original post by susiedisley
Hi!
I'm starting at UWL in september and will be staying in block c, flat 39 - who else is staying in the Paragon accommodation? Anyone else on here in the same block/flat?

Hey! I'm going to be in block C flat 39 😊
Have you paid your first installment yet? I haven't had any details sent to me about moving in or anything yet, have you?
Hey everyone

I also start in September. I'm still waiting on a response from Paragon.

but i want to start prepping some more.

Do they give you a check list of what to bring to the dorms. I know the normal such as clothes and such and basic things for your room. are what we are not allowed apart fro the usual pets and kids.

I honestly cant wait, but i'm an international student so i want to make sure im fully prepared for whats to come
Reply 11
Block C, flat 41...anyone ?
Reply 12
Original post by S_Vinicombe
Hey! I'm going to be in block C flat 39 😊
Have you paid your first installment yet? I haven't had any details sent to me about movijng in or anything yet, have you?

Hi! Finally someone in my flat! I haven't as I can't until I get my student loan - I havent had any details either other than move in day is the 10th!
Hi I am also going to sty airport and airline Management . I'll be in Block c floor 4 and flat 16 . My name is Daniel McGowan .looking forward to seeing you .
Im in Block D flat 5
Hi Daniel, course mates and live sort of near, awesome. I look forward to meeting you too :smile: I know two other people on our course via Facebook if you're interested haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Hi all, I'll be staying in Block D floor 7 flat 23! Feel free to add/message me on facebook, Steven James Boyd - im in a suit wearing glasses :smile:
Original post by lunak97
Im in Block D flat 5

I'm in the same flat!!! And I've found two other girls as well
I'm in same room, and so are two other girls I've found!!!
Original post by AbiMcTaDa
Hi Daniel, course mates and live sort of near, awesome. I look forward to meeting you too :smile: I know two other people on our course via Facebook if you're interested haha.

Hi Abi, sorry for delay in getting back to you. I've had probs with my profile login and changed it to DanMcgowan from Danatmanchester.

It would be great to connect up with you and the other people on our course via Facebook. My Facebook profile is Daniel McGowan and I'm currently shown as at Aquinas college.

I'm coming to London and moving in on 10th. How about you? Looking forward to meeting you all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending