The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RickmanAlways
Spoilers.

:confused: Is she from the new series then one with Peter Capaldi? I haven't really since much of that series tbh
Original post by mr T 999
Well you got plenty of time to decide what uni to go to.

Yes that includes you :wink: I kinda wanna meet cabbages and see what he looks like in real life. To see if he really is stickman with a cabbage head and Russian flag lmao :rofl: :toofunny:

Yeah I can cook, clean, do laundry, iron, change a baby nappy. I can do all the wife/mum stuff lool :teehee: :rolf:

Hehe but a year is not enough :frown:

Well, u'll be surprised if u saw him irl lol coz he aint gonna look like that at all :mmm: lol

Lol thats amazing :ahee:
Change a baby's nappy is the odd one:eek: have u got a baby then? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:confused: Is she from the new series then one with Peter Capaldi? I haven't really since much of that series tbh

She was first seen with Matt Smith and Clara. (She was the lady in the shop who gave clara the phone number to the tardis)

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Hehe but a year is not enough :frown:

Well, u'll be surprised if u saw him irl lol coz he aint gonna look like that at all :mmm: lol

Lol thats amazing :ahee:
Change a baby's nappy is the odd one:eek: have u got a baby then? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw you have 1 and half years to decide. When you choosing a uni. You need to decide if wanna stay at home or move out. Make sure it has the course you wanna do and you will enjoy it. If you need advice about uni stuff lemme know and I'll help you out :smile:

That was a joke :colonhash: Imagine if he did look like that :mmm:

Yeah I have baby, I've been a very naughty boy and got a girl pregnant at uni :sad: The Condom broke whilst having coitus :facepalm: :frown:

Spoiler

She was first seen with Matt Smith and Clara. (She was the lady in the shop who gave clara the phone number to the tardis)

Spoiler

Is Capaldi really that great? I only seen the 2 eps of the series tbh :redface: How is he compared with Matt Smith version?
Right I'm off to bed, see ya later @RickmanAlways :hugs: :goodnight:
Right I'm off to bed, see ya later @RickmanAlways :hugs: :goodnight:

Night T xx:jumphug:
Is Capaldi really that great? I only seen the 2 eps of the series tbh :redface: How is he compared with Matt Smith version?

Ooh thats hard i think they both measure up with their flaws and their good bits...tho....maybe Smith is a BIT better...
Yeah, so i dont get to talk to @ForestShadow @SeanFM @FrenchUnicorn :frown:

The max (before today) was 11 notif!

Im in HK actually atm, so my timings may be better :007: :h:
Night xx

Good morning :007:
Ooh thats hard i think they both measure up with their flaws and their good bits...tho....maybe Smith is a BIT better...

Personally I think theyre both great actors for their roles. Capaldi really portrays the self doubt and darker qualities of the doctor in his acting and effectively conveys serious situations better. However Smith's forte lies in his conveyance of humour and spontaneous situations ( I know the scenes are scripted but he carries those light hearted scenes far better)

Clara is absolutely brilliant tho :colondollar:
Original post by ForestShadow
Good morning :007:

OMG hello! LONG TIME NO TALK! How have you been!?
OMG hello! LONG TIME NO TALK! How have you been!?

Haha HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE (Im in HK) Ive been good thx, been replying to all your tags and sweating in the Chinese heat :colonhash:
Haha HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE (Im in HK) Ive been good thx, been replying to all your tags and sweating in the Chinese heat :colonhash:

Oh the smog wouldnt help either huh?

:jumphug:
I really want a 100th post but am really good at kissing them

Edit: *missing
Hello everyone :smile: I thought I would participate too, still nothing to do this morning (yet) :3
100 posts stats:
mediaya 14
AngryJellyfish 7
CheeseIsVeg –6
hamza 6
mr T 999 - 5 (:clap2:)
Kwame502 4
ak143244 3
Impressive - 3
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson- 1
Electrospective - 1
Tasnia'x - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 9
AngryJellyfish -2
Kwame502 –2
Impressive - 2
Original post by Tamuna10
Hello everyone :smile: I thought I would participate too, still nothing to do this morning (yet) :3

:wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest