The Student Room Group

Where are your next travel plans in the next few years?

Just curious :smile:*
If you want to travel with budget, you should visit Southeast Asia where you can spend 3 months to travel around Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia. You can book Mekong cruise tour to visit Vietnam and Cambodia and enjoy natural beauty of two sides of Mekong river
Reply 2
Russia, Switzerland, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, NZL, Aussie, Raro and possibly some other places in Europe :smile:
Malta and Glasgow. And possibly Dublin and Jersey.
a year in California
I'd also like to visit Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, las vegas
Dubai and Canada
Original post by Tiger Rag
Malta and Glasgow. And possibly Dublin and Jersey.

lol

i think i'm gonna go interrailing round Europe next summer.
I'm hoping to do study abroad in Iceland for a few months :smile:
Reply 7
Other than regularly visiting my friends in the oh so exotic towns of Bolton and Liverpool :tongue:, I'll only have my honeymoon for a holiday. We are still deciding where to go but narrowed it down to either back to Reykjavik, go to Disneyland Florida or Stockholm :h:
Planning trips to Disney Paris, Iceland and New York =)
Probably Japan, South Korea, Canada and Dubai. (Depending on if I have the funds😂😭)
Maldives
Denmark
USA
One thing I know I really want to do is go to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics since I've never been to Asia and I'm really enjoying watching Rio. But I'll be at university then so I'm gonna have to save a lot! :redface:
Reply 12
Nyc in September and I am looking at booking Minneapolis.
London and Glasgow in a few months hopefully - not planned yet -
Japan and New Caledonia next summer
I work on cruise chips, so I'll be doing a lot of it :ahee: I'll be travelling around Europe for the next six weeks, then again for December after a couple of months of leave. Then in January I head off for a trip around the US, Caribbean and Amazon, before coming back to Europe to spend a month in Norway for the Northern lights, before heading back to the Caribbean for another month and a bit more of the Mediterranean after that until June. After that I have no idea, it depends which ship I join next, but the hope is that I'll get on a world cruise for January 2018.*
Hope to go to a few exotic and cool destinations! The carribean,asia,Australia and New Zealand,the Americas

Quick Reply

Latest