The Student Room Group

Whats the most unhealthiest food you love to eat??

Mines chicken donnor and chips with loads of mayonaise. You can just feel your life expectancy decreasing :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chips and cheese from the chippy :love:

And also a munchy box :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Triple portion of super greasy chunky chips with a lump of mature cheddar
Original post by Spock's Socks
Chips and cheese from the chippy :love:

And also a munchy box :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

munchy box??
Reply 4
Butter croissant with Nutella.
Original post by inhuman
Butter croissant with Nutella.

thats relatively healthy tbf
Lamb donor slathered in chilli sauce, salad and greasy naan bread with chunky chips omg
Doner kebab but instead of pitta bread you will have chips under the kebab, everything dazed in burger sauce and of course some salad.

Also from kebab land I once got, basically they have turkish pizza and idk if this healthy or not, but I got shawarma and the wrap was actually wrapped turkish pizza if you know what I am saying
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Lamb donor slathered in chilli sauce, salad and greasy naan bread with chunky chips omg

there's not that many decent places that do good donor in my area. How far do you go to get yours?
Reply 9
Original post by Imnotacriminal
munchy box??

Very popular in Scotland. It has chips, donnar meat, onion rings, chicken and veg pakora, naan bread and sometimes a small pizza too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
there's not that many decent places that do good donor in my area. How far do you go to get yours?

Not very far, there's like a takeaway van outside the nightclub in my town
McDonalds :tongue:
Very popular in Scotland. It has chips, donnar meat, onion rings, chicken and veg pakora, naan bread and sometimes a small pizza too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that looks like heaven, how much does that all even cost?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is incredibly disgusting!
Wiish they had them here :cry:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Omg that looks like heaven, how much does that all even cost?!

Ranges depending on what size of pizza box you get it in, bigger the size, the more food you get :tongue: in general though I'd say they range from about £6 to £12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperHuman98
Doner kebab but instead of pitta bread you will have chips under the kebab, everything dazed in burger sauce and of course some salad.

Also from kebab land I once got, basically they have turkish pizza and idk if this healthy or not, but I got shawarma and the wrap was actually wrapped turkish pizza if you know what I am saying

god i love donor
Reply 16

Fair to what?

And no, it's not. Go yo youtube and look at how croissants are made. Look at Nutella's ingredients. Forget even about the sugar, it has palm oil in it, that's terrible for you.
Original post by inhuman
Fair to what?

And no, it's not. Go yo youtube and look at how croissants are made. Look at Nutella's ingredients. Forget even about the sugar, it has palm oil in it, that's terrible for you.

its not like its deep fried, filled with highly processed meat and has loads of oil and crap

No it's not, Nutella is literally frosting people have been duped into thinking is a legitimate breakfast spread.

looks nice but stupidly unhealthy :biggrin:
vodka with chips and cheese

Quick Reply

Latest