The Student Room Group

Losing virginity at young age and regretting it

Have you ever lost your virginity at a young age and regret it and why ? Do u think u would do things differently if u went back ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Jollyholly1
Have you ever lost your virginity at a young age and regret it and why ? Do u think u would do things differently if u went back ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ever? You can just lose it once...
Reply 2
Original post by inhuman
Ever? You can just lose it once...

Good point

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, losing your virginity is too magnified. What's more important is the relationships you have afterwards.
The grammar is strong here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly i still have it :frown:
Reply 6
It's not a big deal. You might regret it whilst your still young, and haven't had many partners. But after a while you'll realise that it doesn't matter at all, and likely never think about it.
Reply 7
I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I do regret it because I only did it because of the pressure. I really liked the guy but it was all he wanted from me and I didn't want to lose him. Sad times.

Luckily, it doesn't loom over me every day and I'm happy in my life and I've been happy with my other sexual partners :smile: it's not really a bit deal, it's just a bit like "oh sh... I probably should've thought it through properly and not done that". But yeah, I didn't have the romanticised sexy first time, but it's fine.
inb4 all the gullible girls post their regrets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending