The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is your opinion on boys who want to wait to be with someone they love to have sex/are virgins when 18/19 and would you ever date one? So many girls I've spoken to about this have said that they wouldn't date a virgin.
The beach is also great for bodyboarding (especially when you have a wetsuit). :smile: I hadn't either but I went with a couple of friends the other day and it was amazing. We also got to see some smaller places which we'd never even heard of (which was odd considering I've lived in the area my whole life).

Usually when I read with a friend they are forced to because I zone out and don't reply if they try to talk to me. :smile: It's generally something I do with my brother because he's a voracious reader too.

That sound about right. We had some like that and then an ice cream themed pack and a sea life themed one. :tongue:ingu:
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
What is your opinion on boys who want to wait to be with someone they love to have sex/are virgins when 18/19 and would you ever date one? So many girls I've spoken to about this have said that they wouldn't date a virgin.

Who have you been talking to??? :smile: It's your choice and if you want to wait, that's fine. I wouldn't see it as something that would stop me from dating someone.
Original post by notstudent25
Does girls have a soul? :smile:

I believe so. If you believe in the existence of a soul ofc :h:
If men have souls so do women

Spoiler

Are girls generally more gullible than boys?
Original post by RDKGames
Are girls generally more gullible than boys?

Some are. Some arent. It depends on the girl :h:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Some are. Some arent. It depends on the girl :h:

That doesn't answer my question. I think "some are, some aren't" is a perfectly valid answer to 90% of the questions on this thread. :colonhash:
Try again; I want cold, hard, long statistics please. Let's restrict ourselves to girls and women aged between 14 and 25 :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Is there a limit to how smart a boy/man can get to the point that is off-putting?
Original post by RDKGames
That doesn't answer my question. I think "some are, some aren't" is a perfectly valid answer to 90% of the questions on this thread. :colonhash:
Try again; I want cold, hard, long statistics please. Let's restrict ourselves to girls and women aged between 14 and 25 :h:

Teens Yes,
21-25
No. :biggrin:
Reply 49
Which muscle (if any) do you find most attractive on a guy? Dont say heart🙄.

Obviously I am aware that most girls rightfully care more about other traits e.g personality, intelligence etc, but I think we all have a shallow fetish, mine being a nice round booty on a girl.
Original post by STLJA

Obviously I am aware that most girls rightfully care more about other traits e.g personality, intelligence etc, but I think we all have a shallow fetish, mine being a nice round booty on a girl.

The love muscle :sexface:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Teens Yes,
21-25
No. :biggrin:

Thank you, that's all I wanted to know.

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I believe so. If you believe in the existence of a soul ofc :h:
If men have souls so do women

Spoiler

They might have souls, but they still cant swear.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Do looks matter?:redface:
Reply 54

I'd rather that than date a player. I've only been with virgins actually, so I can't exactly compare, but I feel like that's endearing and less pressured
Reply 55
Original post by bamzy123
Do looks matter?:redface:

To some extent, but different people are attracted to different things in terms of looks
Would you rather have a boy with better personality than looks or better looks than personality?
Original post by Ezme39
To some extent, but different people are attracted to different things in terms of looks

no but on a general basis if someone isnt a complete tramp but then theyre not a stunner either.
Reply 58
Original post by junayd1998
Would you rather have a boy with better personality than looks or better looks than personality?

For a relationship, definitely personality- you can only be pleasantly surprised then. For a snog in a club etc.- it's going to be looks..

Tbh I'd rather date a virgin so naturally my opinion is going to be positive. Of course, guys can do whatever they want but ultimately I think it's better to wait for someone you genuinely love :smile:
Original post by notstudent25
Does girls have a soul? :smile:

The question that baffles us all...:holmes:
I think - I think they do:yy:
Original post by junayd1998

I'd go for better personality over looks any day
Original post by STLJA

:rofl: I won't say heart then :tongue:

Tbh, there's not a particular muscle that I personally find attractive. I think most people would generally go for the abs or biceps :smile: For me, I think it looks nicer when there's not too much muscle if you get what I mean? I find some people work out so much that it's no longer attractive (in my eyes anyway :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest