The Student Room Group

How do I know if special consideration has been applied?

Hi,

My exams officer applied for special consideration for my AS exams this year.

How do i know if the special consideration has been applied? will it be on my results sheet?

Ta.
x_x
Original post by citibankrec
Hi,

My exams officer applied for special consideration for my AS exams this year.

How do i know if the special consideration has been applied? will it be on my results sheet?

Ta.

Not that I recall. It'll be on the spread sheet of results your school gets, marked with an x. You won't find out how much.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Not that I recall. It'll be on the spread sheet of results your school gets, marked with an x. You won't find out how much.

do i find out if i even get it? :s-smilie:
do i find out if i even get it? :s-smilie:

If your exams officer tells you from looking at the sheet. But that is all they will know. Not how much.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If your exams officer tells you from looking at the sheet. But that is all they will know. Not how much.

Ah ok thankyou.
@Carnationlilyrose @PQ

is special consideration applied to the whole series or just the one exam in which the event happened closest too?
@Carnationlilyrose @PQ

is special consideration applied to the whole series or just the one exam in which the event happened closest too?

Depends on the nature of the event, I think.
What CLR said, as far as I m aware for my a levels I got it for the exams after my grandfathers heart attack but not before that.
Original post by claireestelle
What CLR said, as far as I m aware for my a levels I got it for the exams after my grandfathers heart attack but not before that.

okay, makes sense.

Quick Reply

Latest