The Student Room Group

Three Top Tips to Nail a Phone Interview!!

Hey guys,

Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Whether it's a grad scheme you're looking for or just a part time job to see you through the summer or University, fear not Vita Student have 3 top tips for you to nail that phone interview!!

Vita Student's Three Top Tip's

Let us know what you think and good luck - You've got this!!!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com
Original post by Vita Student
Hey guys,

Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

Whether it's a grad scheme you're looking for or just a part time job to see you through the summer or University, fear not Vita Student have 3 top tips for you to nail that phone interview!!

Vita Student's Three Top Tip's

Let us know what you think and good luck - You've got this!!!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com

I think it's pretty good, a must read for anyone doing a phone interview :tongue: especially the bit about a charged phone, I'd actually never thought about it running out during an interview.. that would be terrible :colondollar:

I would also say rehearsing answers in a specific way (eg STAR technique) is probably a good idea so it flows out of you in the actual interview, and you make sure that you're saying what they want to hear about your experiences. It's so easy to go off topic or waffle during an interview. :hide: (but just don't sound like you're reading off something either.. which you can only do.. by not reading off something :lol:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending