The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notstudent25
Does girls have a soul? :smile:

No we sell our souls to he who must not be named
Original post by RickmanAlways
I know i will answer ANYTHING and anyone can answer the questions. :smile:

1. How does it feel to be compared to other girls when it comes to silly things like Breasts, Bottom etc?

2. How does it feel like when a guy cat calls you? (cat call = Saying **** like "Yo baby, come over here. You look fiiiiiiiine!!"

3. How does it feel to be on your period? How do you deal w it??

4. Have you ever been told that you shouldn't be entitled to an education and you should work in the kitchen??

5. Do you feel like you are seen as an object to society???

6. Have you ever had people take advantage of you bc you are a female?

7. Do you think girls get away w things more easily (in general)?

8. How would you respond to someone if they said something like "You wear TOO much/you should start wearing makeup". Regardless if it's a guy or girl asking you this question.

9. If you came home and you saw your Boyfriend wearing makeup (could be anything; from highlighting the face or covering them Gucci and Prada eye bags), what would you do? How would you react? (I hope you won't get mad or anything, lol)

10. Do you think women are overlooked in society??

:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cucumberhater
1. How does it feel to be compared to other girls when it comes to silly things like Breasts, Bottom etc?

2. How does it feel like when a guy cat calls you? (cat call = Saying **** like "Yo baby, come over here. You look fiiiiiiiine!!"

3. How does it feel to be on your period? How do you deal w it??

4. Have you ever been told that you shouldn't be entitled to an education and you should work in the kitchen??

5. Do you feel like you are seen as an object to society???

6. Have you ever had people take advantage of you bc you are a female?

7. Do you think girls get away w things more easily (in general)?

8. How would you respond to someone if they said something like "You wear TOO much/you should start wearing makeup". Regardless if it's a guy or girl asking you this question.

9. If you came home and you saw your Boyfriend wearing makeup (could be anything; from highlighting the face or covering them Gucci and Prada eye bags), what would you do? How would you react? (I hope you won't get mad or anything, lol)

10. Do you think women are overlooked in society??

:smile:

1. I don't care

2. I ignore them

3. I get irritated easily. I just lie down on my bed and do nothing until my bad mood passes

4. They didn't dare to tell that to me :P

5. I'm part of the society :3

6. Yes, but I've dealt with them

7. No

8. I wouldn't care

9. I wouldn't like it lol

10. No
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
**** rite off u little ****

Original post by Galaxie501

:u: ure such a bech galax
Regular 17-year olds. You've never experienced this? Fortunate :biggrin:

Original post by Pinkberry_y
My God. What type of girls do YOU hang around with? :s-smilie:
Are you human?
Original post by Charles Dupiau
Are you human?

Omg yes !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raniafern
Regular 17-year olds. You've never experienced this? Fortunate :biggrin:

I went to a girls only secondary school and I can honestly say the girls I encountered were not like this. *****y yes at times but not to this level! :colondollar::s-smilie:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I went to a girls only secondary school and I can honestly say the girls I encountered were not like this. *****y yes at times but not to this level! :colondollar::s-smilie:

Well, I didn't have this in my former school, and was pretty unhappy to move to my current one. Perhaps, that's why I notice so much :colondollar:
Oui Monsieur :u:

Original post by Charles Dupiau
Are you human?

Spoiler

Hope that answers your question. :biggrin:

So are you the outlier in your entire class then? You think in a very abstract way
Original post by junayd1998
Would you rather have a boy with better personality than looks or better looks than personality?

Better personality than looks plz xD
Original post by endgametheory
So are you the outlier in your entire class then? You think in a very abstract way

I guess you could say so. They've been classmates for over 4-6 years and I just know them for a little less than 2 years, so I observed everybody before I picked my clique.

Haha, is that a good thing? :colondollar:
I guess you could say so. They've been classmates for over 4-6 years and I just know them for a little less than 2 years, so I observed everybody before I picked my

I've been in my school for about 7 or so years and have still to make a friend. Dw we're both on the same boat I guess lmao.

clique.

ahah, its been a while since I've seen that word being used

Haha, is that a good thing? :colondollar:

When isn't it a good thing? It's a sign of really high intelligence. :smile:
I've been in my school for about 7 or so years and have still to make a friend. Dw we're both on the same boat I guess lmao.

Really? That's surprising, considering you're a guy :hmmmm: I assume you're English? (Unrelated question)

ahah, its been a while since I've seen that word being used

When isn't it a good thing? It's a sign of really high intelligence. :smile:

Haha, I've heard it being used, but never seen it, coz some dingbats spell it as 'click'.

Aw, thanks :colondollar:
Haha is this what guys really want to know imso hahah
(edited 7 years ago)

Why do girls say guys have no logic? When actually their brains just work different.
Reply 78

Do you shave or wax your hair in them areas?
Original post by ckfeister
Why do girls say guys have no logic? When actually their brains just work different.

it's sad because some guys actually DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A WORKING BRAIN cough cough classmates but anyways just cuz some guys don't have logic doesn't mean all of them don't possess a good head

Latest