The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Think I've settled on my final team, defence is still slightly weak but think it's worth the risk.
Schmeical
Azpilicueta, Stones, Friend
Bojan, Deulofeu, Fabregas, Nolito
Ibrahimovic ( VC), Negredo, Aguero (C)

Subs : Lamela, Pieters, Wasilewski
Original post by GetOverHere
Anyone got the H2H code?

Posted from TSR Mobile

30779-190798

( Sorry for double post btw)
Pogba has a suspension that has been carried over to 1st GW for those who have him.
Original post by mr tim
Pogba has a suspension that has been carried over to 1st GW for those who have him.

At 8.5m, probably getting somebody else is a good option, although I'll likely transfer him back in for the 2nd GW.

Could argue to just bench him but I've spent so much up front that my subs are a bit too poor right now.
Original post by mccrae01
30779-190798

( Sorry for double post btw)

Cheers pal

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to start with something like this

Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 15.37.59.jpg

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank, wait and watch for a couple of weeks and try to avoid the inevitable, huge, WC risk
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mister Dead

Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 15.37.59.jpg

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank and try to avoid the inevitable huge, WC risk

Vardy at 10m though?

I mean you know he'll play but will Leicester be as effective as last season?
Without Kante you have to feel like they'll struggle in the midfield. Plus everybody will be trying extra hard to beat them.
Original post by Lúcio
Vardy at 10m though?

I mean you know he'll play but will Leicester be as effective as last season?
Without Kante you have to feel like they'll struggle in the midfield. Plus everybody will be trying extra hard to beat them.

Hull

Doesn't matter whether he's good value in the longer term, the money is there to go straight to Kane or Ibra before a rise, if needbe
(edited 7 years ago)
Hull

money is there to go straight to Kane or Ibra before a rise if needbe

Ooooooh, good plan pal!

I'll be swapping straight back to Pogba after GW1 (8.5m looks suspiciously cheap), so might be worth looking at first week fixtures only.

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank, wait and watch for a couple of weeks and try to avoid the inevitable, huge, WC risk

Valencia is a good shout... if he carries on the form he has been showing preseason then I'm tempted to shift him into my team
In - Champions FC.
Foe Fuchs Ake.
Original post by sr90
Feel very nervous going without Vardy. Reckon Leicester will batter Hull tomorrow, Mike Phelan has already come out and said Hull can't compete

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting the "twitchy ass"?
Original post by 9910224
Getting the "twitchy ass"?

I never touch my FPL team the day before the season starts. Otherwise you just overthink and change your entire XI :lol: Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.
Original post by sr90
Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.

Terrible's an understatement. Hope you didn't hold on to Walcott or Depay for too long. :tongue:

Seriously contemplating whether I should swap Musa for Vardy now, though...
Reply 215
I Cri Evritiem FC

Late but here on time
@sr90
I'll try not to be utterly disappointed in my team this year to be considered a reg again #BruesFaym
Athletic Philbao.

See you all in a year.
Didn't even realise Ronaldo Vii was still around.
Original post by Ronaldo VII
Athletic Philbao.

See you all in a year.

Hope all is good!
Original post by sr90
I never touch my FPL team the day before the season starts. Otherwise you just overthink and change your entire XI :lol: Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.

I am just completely ignoring mine now.

I have SkySports for the first time in my life so just gonna do a bit of betting and enjoy the games.
FPL comes after as consolation when Liverpool do a Liverpool...

Latest