The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Msc Forensic Psychology - Coventry University 2016

I would love to know if anyone is going to study Forensic Psychology at Coventry University this September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for this course 2 months ago and have not heard anything! Admin keep saying they have chased up the course tutor but i still have heard no information on the decision. How long did they take to get back to you?:smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!! Thanks for the reply ahah :smile:

I applied through a company that takes caree of the whole process. But i got a conditional offer from Coventry on August 4th, but i haven't accepted my offer, but i will.
Ah okay i see. Congrats! Do you mind me asking what work experience and educational experience you have? i fit the academic entry requirements and have relevant work experience, so not sure why they are taking so long lol, its making me abit anxious as the course starts in a month and i live in scotland!
Reply 4
Thank you! I'm from Portugal, i have a BSc in Psychology, though i've never practice because in Portugal to be a psychologist you need to have a master and a year of paid internship and be in the Portuguese Order of Psychologists, same thing as BPS in the UK, (that's why my work experience is basically none). However, throughout my degree i had a few projects. After i finished my degree last year, i did an intensive course in Forensic Interview.
I completely understand what you are saying, the amount of anxiety that i've been feeling these past few months is horrible! I can't wait for this to end and have everything ready to go! i think you should call them or send lots of emails, maybe they'll answer with the pressure! :wink:
Tell me when you know anything, if you receive an offer we will be in the same course! :biggrin:
Oh wow your coming from far then , that's cool 😊
I just graduated in legal studies & psychology and have been working with offenders with mental health issues since December.

Lol yeah it's very stressful! I just called them and explained I need to know asap as I would have to relocate if I am offered a place. The administration said they will continue to chase the course tutor up and send emails to the head. Although she said a lot of the course coordinators have been on holiday so that is why there is such a delay.

I'll let you know what happens
Reply 6
What you're doing is Very impressive. 😀
Good Luck 😘
Hi:smile:)
I got an unconditional offer yesterday)))
Reply 8
Hi! :smile:

Congratulations!! Have you thought about accomodation?
Original post by Maggss
Hi! :smile:

Congratulations!! Have you thought about accomodation?

thanks))) Yes, I am going to rent a room in a house. You? *
Reply 10
[QUOTE=Wild_flower;66885958]thanks))) Yes, I am going to rent a room in a house. You? *

No i haven't made up my mind. But i cant apply yet for an accomodation because i'm waiting for an answer from the university. Cause i got a conditional offer but i'm having trouble to get the paper that they are asking for.
Why did you choose Coventry uni?
Reply 12
[QUOTE=Wild_flower;66886494]Why did you choose Coventry uni?

It was my first choice, it seems a good university. I algo got another conditional offer from bedfordshire university. You?
Original post by Maggss
It was my first choice, it seems a good university. I algo got another conditional offer from bedfordshire university. You?

The course looked interesting.
Any idea how many people are there going to be on the course? *
Reply 14
Original post by Wild_flower
The course looked interesting.
Any idea how many people are there going to be on the course? *

No i have no ideia. I started this thread to get to know people that will start this Msc in september. I just know a portuguese girl (i''m also portuguese). :smile:
Reply 15
I've just accepted my offer for this course:smile::yy:
Reply 16
Original post by JCW95

Congratulations!! 👍🏼😀
Original post by JCW95

Did they reply to you? I've also accepted the offer, but haven't got the response back.
Reply 18
Original post by Maggss
Congratulations!! 👍🏼😀

Thanks, you too!
Reply 19
Original post by Wild_flower
Did they reply to you? I've also accepted the offer, but haven't got the response back.

I got an e-mail about 20 minutes after I'd accepted the offer confirming my place, but if you haven't had one, e-mail the postgraduate admissions office and they'll send you one through!

Quick Reply

Latest