The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColossalAtom
Is there a limit to how smart a boy/man can get to the point that is off-putting?

I don't think so. What I think is more important is what a guy does with his intelligence - for example, if he's cocky about it or shows off
Original post by ColossalAtom
Still waiting for an answer to my question, even though numerous guys have posted after me and got an answer already.

Just went back to find your post :wink:
Original post by raniafern
Alright :biggrin:
I'm just that kind of person who'd prefer to know how to do stuff :erm: Ashamed because my mom has to do it for me on special occasions :lol:

Fair enough
Ohh I don't wear make up :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by notstudent25
Does girls have a soul? :smile:

I don't but, that might be because I'm ginger
Original post by RickmanAlways
I know i will answer ANYTHING and anyone can answer the questions. :smile:

Do u think boys should be the 'man' when handling girls i.e. lead, be decisive, assertive and take no ****, and be the one who approaches the girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't any of you take Physics A Level? Society says you feel a lack of confidence to take it, while I believe most of you don't have an interest in it. Which one is it?
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Why don't any of you take Physics A Level? Society says you feel a lack of confidence to take it, while I believe most of you don't have an interest in it. Which one is it?

I'm obviously not a representative of the female population, but personally, Physics is my weakest subject :frown:
<script>alert("Byo")</script>

Do girls always expect guys to speak first? Serious question! :angry:
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Do u think boys should be the 'man' when handling girls i.e. lead, be decisive, assertive and take no ****, and be the one who approaches the girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh I don't care; it works either way. Personally, I'm a pretty quiet and reserved person so I guess there's a greater chance something would happen if I was approached by a guy but as I said, I don't think it matters :smile:

I'm taking A Level physics - I personally have a lack of interest in it :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm taking physics a level in September- it's my favourite subject. I don't think girls don't take it because they're not interested, it's more to do with the fact we can only pic 3 subjects and physics may not be necessary for their desired career choice
Original post by Thequiteguy
Do girls always expect guys to speak first? Serious question! :angry:

I don't. It depends on the person, I think. People who are shy need a conversation-starter, so that's probably why they wait for the other person to initiate a conversation. But, I've seen a fair share of quiet guys and gals, so I think it works both ways.

Q: Is your username supposed to say The Quiet Guy?
I don't. It depends on the person, I think. People who are shy need a conversation-starter, so that's probably why they wait for the other person to initiate a conversation. But, I've seen a fair share of quiet guys and gals, so I think it works both ways.

Q: Is your username supposed to say The Quiet Guy?

Doesn't seem like it in my area... and I ain't a good conversation starter so that's probably where my problem is. Thanks for answer

And yes it's meant to be Thequietguy
Original post by Thequiteguy
Doesn't seem like it in my area... and I ain't a good conversation starter so that's probably where my problem is. Thanks for answer

And yes it's meant to be Thequietguy

Wish I could give you some advice, but I've zero experience with relationships. With friends though, I've a bunch of guys who are more than willing to strike up a convo with a girl, and another bunch who are afraid to say the wrong thing. Yeah, I guessed from your username :mmm: No problemo :biggrin:
Original post by ChemGeek16
I'm taking physics a level in September- it's my favourite subject. I don't think girls don't take it because they're not interested, it's more to do with the fact we can only pic 3 subjects and physics may not be necessary for their desired career choice

Yup, right on!

I had to pick 5 :cry2: I needed it for Medicine though.
Wish I could give you some advice, but I've zero experience with relationships. With friends though, I've a bunch of guys who are more than willing to strike up a convo with a girl, and another bunch who are afraid to say the wrong thing. Yeah, I guessed from your username :mmm: No problemo :biggrin:

:colondollar:
You'll answer anything? Okay then, if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, does it actually make a sound?

y r u so hormonal, take forever to reply and get offended so easily???
Yup, right on!

I had to pick 5 :cry2: I needed it for Medicine though.

5 A levels? 😯 Good luck!
Original post by ChemGeek16
5 A levels? 😯 Good luck!

Oh no, I don't do the British system. I chose Physics, Chem, Bio, Psychology and English. Yeah, thanks :biggrin: I'll need it
Original post by Samii123
You'll answer anything? Okay then, if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, does it actually make a sound?

Nope, as in order for it to be a sound someone has to hear it
Biggest turn offs? Things you find that guys do wrong a lot of the time? That kind of thing ^.^ Just curious s'all.

Latest