The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Adjustment to Bristol

I'm not sure if anyone has any past experience of adjustment to Bristol, but I'm looking towards that option on results day. Would anyone know whether Bristol usually has places for adjustment? I'm going to be taking a course in the earth science department ( environmental geoscience), so perhaps it may not be as full as more competitive courses. Also does the uni value the epq (I've got a A in it) ?
Original post by dilanm
I'm not sure if anyone has any past experience of adjustment to Bristol, but I'm looking towards that option on results day. Would anyone know whether Bristol usually has places for adjustment? I'm going to be taking a course in the earth science department ( environmental geoscience), so perhaps it may not be as full as more competitive courses. Also does the uni value the epq (I've got a A in it) ?

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/results/vacancies/clearing-home-eu/

The course you've mentioned is available in clearing at the moment by the looks of their website. How much of an indicator that is, I do not know, but I would hope that it is also there early on in results day in adjustment too, but I do not know how they're linked / how it all works - just thought I'd mention it.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Thanks for the link! I would assume it would be available in adjustment (very early on) then. I also read somewhere that the university sometimes makes dual offers for epq students... So maybe that could be a swaying factor :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending