The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
Oh no, I don't do the British system. I chose Physics, Chem, Bio, Psychology and English. Yeah, thanks :biggrin: I'll need it

Oh right 😅 Similar to my A levels (chemistry, physics, psychology and hopefully maths)
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Biggest turn offs? Things you find that guys do wrong a lot of the time? That kind of thing ^.^ Just curious s'all.

I'm not into guys but my biggest turn off is if someone's doing something just to make me happy and not because they want to. As for what guys might do wrong, I see a lot of guys trying to be a "good boyfriend" instead of just being themselves and being open and honest with their partner about their expectations and feelings.
before dating, what do girls look for in a guy?
Original post by dcstudent999
before dating, what do girls look for in a guy?

Never ask a girl for dating advice. The majority of them are conditioned by society, modern feminism, media etc, to *think* they are attracted to certain male traits when in reality they aren't. Sure, there are some exceptions but most girls don't know what they want. Start watching RSD.
Original post by stripystockings
I'm not into guys but my biggest turn off is if someone's doing something just to make me happy and not because they want to. As for what guys might do wrong, I see a lot of guys trying to be a "good boyfriend" instead of just being themselves and being open and honest with their partner about their expectations and feelings.

Thanks for the answer! :smile:
Im using my psycic powers and the answer is....

Spoiler

Original post by Kyx
Are you a girl?

Yes.

Original post by kennethdcharles
Is bigger better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bigger what?
I have a friend who has had 2-3 dates with a girl in the space of a week. He didnt know her prior. He told me if he found out she was seeing someone else or had other dates within that time period it would be a deal breaker for him... basically he would be pissed off and not want to see her again. I've never dated a girl... i don't know how things work.. but do girls date more then one guy at a time? I personally think he is wrong but hey... I'd like to see what you think.

He thinks they are official. Just to add that in.
When is the right time to ask for anal or for a threesome? Or more specifically how could I convince my girl to do either of those things?
(edited 7 years ago)
You'll answer anything? Okay.
Is spacetime supersymmetry realized at TeV scale? If so, what is the mechanism of supersymmetry breaking? Does supersymmetry stabilize the electroweak scale, preventing high quantum corrections? Does the lightest supersymmetric particle (LSP or Lightest Supersymmetric Particle) comprise dark matter?

Thanks.
Why do British girls dress so insanely cheap and slutty compared to the rest of Europe when going out? I.e., why do you have no class?
Original post by RickmanAlways
Yes.

Bigger what?

You know what😏
Original post by Student167
x

Depends on the girl. I don't think most would date multiple guys at the same time, and I know I would never do that. But yeah, it's all down to what this girl is like that your friend is with.
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Why do British girls dress so insanely cheap and slutty compared to the rest of Europe when going out? I.e., why do you have no class?

I try to go for cheap stuff for financial purposes...at what cost would you say that it is too cheap/too expensive? Some might be cheap but my clothing certainly is not slutty. I guess in general it depends on individual tastes in clothing:dontknow:
As for class, that could be a debatable topic for each person. What you deem as classy may be different to someone else's idea of classy. I get what you mean though, and I'm no expert in the fashion department so yeah. Not everyone dresses in the way you suggest.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oShahpo
You'll answer anything? Okay.
Is spacetime supersymmetry realized at TeV scale? If so, what is the mechanism of supersymmetry breaking? Does supersymmetry stabilize the electroweak scale, preventing high quantum corrections? Does the lightest supersymmetric particle (LSP or Lightest Supersymmetric Particle) comprise dark matter?

Thanks.

No. Lesbians. No. No.
Original post by Matrix123
I try to go for cheap stuff for financial purposes...at what cost would you say that it is too cheap/too expensive? Some might be cheap but my clothing certainly is not slutty. I guess in general it depends on individual tastes in clothing:dontknow:

I didn't mean cheap as in low-cost, but as a synonym for slutty, easy-to-get, whore-ish.

As for class, that could be a debatable topic for each person. What you deem as classy may be different to someone else's idea of classy. I get what you mean though, and I'm no expert in the fashion department so yeah. Not everyone dresses in the way you suggest.

Of course not every single girl in the UK dresses slutty on nights out, but I am talking tendencies and trends here. A tight dress that is so short it shows your fanny when you sit down and sky high platform pumps are certainly not classy - and that seems to be the universally loved uniform for nights out in the UK. I don't see this in other European countries. I mean, British girls are famously unattractive, but is that really a good way to try to make up for it?
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
I didn't mean cheap as in low-cost, but as a synonym for slutty, easy-to-get, whore-ish.

Of course not every single girl in the UK dresses slutty on nights out, but I am talking tendencies and trends here. A tight dress that is so short it shows your fanny when you sit down and sky high platform pumps are certainly not classy - and that seems to be the universally loved uniform for nights out in the UK. I don't see this in other European countries. I mean, British girls are famously unattractive, but is that really a good way to try to make up for it?

Ohhh right. Well in that case, I do not dress cheap! :tongue:

I don't have a proper answer for this as it baffles me tbh. Maybe they think people will find it attractive? I don't know
Posted from TSR Mobile
Which do you prefer, bath or shower?
A non creepy way to approach a girl in a club/bar?
Depends on the girl. I don't think most would date multiple guys at the same time, and I know I would never do that. But yeah, it's all down to what this girl is like that your friend is with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol titanic is a troll. Pizza express don't deliver to your area what a shame.
Original post by Student167
Lol titanic is a troll. Pizza express don't deliver to your area what a shame.

Ohh I see :tongue:
Yeah :sigh:

Latest