The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
u said "jokes" at the end of ur message :colonhash: Why say it if u don't mean it? :tongue:

Sorry then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
Dw I'm on the case :top: I was letting you guys win the 100th post and looks like it started attracting attention from snipers. :afraid:

Well I'll say no more! :fuhrer: I'm gonna start winning 100th posts again to prevent this :yep:

Sorry Aysha you were in lead of the 100th post stats. Now it's time for the champ to reclaim his spot :king1:

Posted from OtherWorld

I wont let u lol, i progressed.... And i am better than my master :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:king1:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Spoiler

Spoiler

****! :damnmate:
When i read what i said above..... :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ha lol i used to laugh at it :mmm: in secret :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:u: So kind
So they're not proud of being full Somali? :redface:

Yes. The brown lightish somalis always claim they have arab, which isnt true half the time. Also. having arab blood in you doesnt make you special. I'm one of a kind a hot somali :colonhash: who doesnt give a **** about this ****. But then i've been told by a friend that im probably the best looking one in the whole of london :frown: that was soo offensive!
Original post by mediaya
I wont let u lol, i progressed.... And i am better than my master :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm: Who's your master?? :s-smilie:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

Spoiler

:erm: Who's your master?? :s-smilie:

Posted from OtherWorld

You?!?! Okay nevermind....

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :proud:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. The brown lightish somalis always claim they have arab, which isnt true half the time. Also. having arab blood in you doesnt make you special. I'm one of a kind a hot somali :colonhash: who doesnt give a **** about this ****. But then i've been told by a friend that im probably the best looking one in the whole of london :frown: that was soo offensive!

Damn never you knew you were that beautiful lol :colondollar: I'm trying to picture what you might look like in my head :sexface:

Don't know why your single then, you should get loads of guys asking you out lol :lol:

Posted from OtherWorld

Spoiler

Spoiler

Damn never you knew you were that beautiful lol :colondollar: I'm trying to picture what you might look like in my head :sexface:

Don't know why your single then, you should get loads of guys asking you out lol :lol:

Posted from OtherWorld

She was a friend and so was exaggerating. :biggrin:The only somali girls near here area wear niqab and jalabeeb
Ugh boys my age are soo annoying!
Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

I know her parents! Why you defending her? Her mum is italian by nationality, her dad is dutch. She has not connections with russia. If she is russian Im indian lmao :h:
Original post by mediaya
You?!?! Okay nevermind....

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was never your master :facepalm:

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld
Don't apologise :redface:

Posted from OtherWorld

Not sure about that bold bit lol :mmm:
Who says she is single huh? :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
She was a friend and so was exaggerating. :biggrin:The only somali girls near here area wear niqab and jalabeeb

I know her parents! Why you defending her? Her mum is italian by nationality, her dad is dutch. She has not connections with russia. If she is russian Im indian lmao :h:

Ohh haha. I'm not defending her.

Spoiler

Coz one of ur parents have an indian nationality?

Posted from TSR Mobile
100 posts stats:
mediaya 14
AngryJellyfish 8
CheeseIsVeg –6
hamza 6
mr T 999 - 6 (:clap2:)
Kwame502 4
ak143244 3
Impressive - 3
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson- 1
Electrospective - 1
Tasnia'x - 1
Uni12345678 - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 9
AngryJellyfish -2
Kwame502 –2
Impressive - 2

No lol, I finished 'em on the day don't have the answers now lol

Haha OK :rofl:

Your only 15! :colonhash: God knows what u'll look like in a few years, pls just stahp it, ok! I'm not doubting ur confidence, just saying pls top being vain! :smile:

Spoiler

Latest