English Lang
French

And 2As in
Geography
RS

Hoping it will go like this, but history I'm praying for a B

what exam board for economics?
I can't wait for the year 12 thread! I wonder who's going to make it
(I don't want to make it because I want to give people a chance)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rosy-Smith18
So I'm meant to get 10 A*s in
Biology
Chemistry
Physics - probably not
History - never going to happen
Economics - praying for this!
Maths
Further maths - probably not
English Lit
English Lang
French

And 2As in
Geography
RS

Hoping it will go like this, but history I'm praying for a B

Don't be so unsure! I was predicted 8A*s and 2As and I wasn't that far off. Yesterday I got 7A*s 1A and 2Bs (one is getting remarked, hopefully it'll go up to an A).

I thought I'd get a C in history (was predicted a B, but my teacher had half of our class failing and curved it so much my grade went to an A) and I ended up with an A*. Whilst my literature grade dropped to an A from predicted A* I felt like I would get a maximum of a B, which didn't happen.

Don't lose your hope, because I thought I'd get 4A*s 4As and 2Bs, though look how it all turned out in the end :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mac117
Don't be so unsure! I was predicted 8A*s and 2As and I wasn't that far off. Yesterday I got 7A*s 1A and 2Bs (one is getting remarked, hopefully it'll go up to an A).

I thought I'd get a C in history (was predicted a B, but my teacher had half of our class failing and curved it so much my grade went to an A) and I ended up with an A*. Whilst my literature grade dropped to an A from predicted A* I felt like I would get a maximum of a B, which didn't happen.

Don't lose your hope, because I thought I'd get 4A*s 4As and 2Bs, though look how it all turned out in the end :h:

wow well done wat a levels or equivilent u doing ?
Reply 707
Okay, I need some help and advice!

With 13 days to go until the big day I'm starting to get really pannicky (If that's even a word) about my results and them not being good enough for my first choice of sixth form (King Edwards). Can anyone give any advice as to how to avoid this?

BTW, Im also very mnervous because I have lost all the info I collected from my other sixth form offer and most importantly the summer tasks whilst moving house, apparently this is part of my 'trial period' and they can litterally revoke my offer if these pieces of work and not completed!
Original post by Waveyalex
wow well done wat a levels or equivilent u doing ?

Thank you! I'm doing IB with Chemistry, Maths, Biology, and German at HL, and English and geography at SL :smile:
Original post by DMU__
Okay, I need some help and advice!

With 13 days to go until the big day I'm starting to get really pannicky (If that's even a word) about my results and them not being good enough for my first choice of sixth form (King Edwards). Can anyone give any advice as to how to avoid this?

BTW, Im also very mnervous because I have lost all the info I collected from my other sixth form offer and most importantly the summer tasks whilst moving house, apparently this is part of my 'trial period' and they can litterally revoke my offer if these pieces of work and not completed!

All I can say is think positively, whatever you think or say now will not change your results so is there point worrying? Also about your summer task, check the sixth fork website? Also I'm sure if you explain to them on the FIRST day and show you're hardworking they'll understand and ask for the tasks and do it within a week (they usually aren't that hard)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 710
Original post by AdeptDz
All I can say is think positively, whatever you think or say now will not change your results so is there point worrying? Also about your summer task, check the sixth fork website? Also I'm sure if you explain to them on the FIRST day and show you're hardworking they'll understand and ask for the tasks and do it within a week (they usually aren't that hard)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that dude, I'll make sure to follow that, it's just now having built my hopes up to go to King Edwards I feel that I've let myself down if I don't go there if you get what I mean.
Original post by DMU__
Thanks for that dude, I'll make sure to follow that, it's just now having built my hopes up to go to King Edwards I feel that I've let myself down if I don't go there if you get what I mean.

Yh, all that matters is that you tried your hardest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Good luck everyone !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too!
Original post by Waveyalex
21st

OCR 21st century was hell- especially P1P2P3

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AceOfSpade
OCR 21st century was hell- especially P1P2P3

Spoiler

Happy birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Happy birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youuuuuu
anyone have estimates for aqa science grade boundaries ?
Original post by gaary kasparov

I didn't do aqa but I've seen some estimates above, by sahil and surina, so check the previous 4-5 pages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gaary kasparov

99% chance that B1 will be quite low. B2 and B3 will probably be moderate. I'm expecting high boundaries for chemistry, especially C2 (like 50 or maybe even more for A*). Let's just hope physics is 30 A*, 20 A...it will probably be low 40s for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest